Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

sucks.......

Old 12-23-2009, 11:07 PM   #1
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
sucks.......

Yesterday some lady backed into my truck at the mall. Put a big dent in the rear quarter panel. After I got home i noticed the center cap of my wheel was missing. I think it came loose when she it me. Im asking the greatest auto site on the web for help. I have black atx thug wheels.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:11 PM   #2
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
so are you looking for a center cap or a rear quarter?
Old 12-23-2009, 11:14 PM   #3
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Center cap. Insurance is taking car of quarter panel. I looked all overthe web couldn't find anything.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:27 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
Try to get insurance to cover the center cap, or have they already said no?
x2...your missing it because of the accident so your insurance should cover that aswell...make em buy you a new wheel then you'll have a matching spare
Old 12-23-2009, 11:28 PM   #5
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
35 seconds, and I found;

http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forum...nter-caps.html
Old 12-23-2009, 11:29 PM   #6
rab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrab89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ross
rab89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottcrumley24 View Post
x2...your missing it because of the accident so your insurance should cover that aswell...make em buy you a new wheel then you'll have a matching spare
x2!!!!!
Old 12-23-2009, 11:30 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
Well then laaadie frickin daaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

My truck has been wondering why you haven't called it
Old 12-23-2009, 11:32 PM   #8
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well then laaadie frickin daaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!

My truck has been wondering why you haven't called it

I was planning on it...tell your truck not to get all hot under the collar.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:34 PM   #9

Quote:
I was planning on it...tell your truck not to get all hot under the collar.

Its been crying day and night longing for you
Old 12-23-2009, 11:37 PM   #10
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Its been crying day and night longing for you

I really do like your truck, but I'm just not ready for that kind of committment...

seriously, Taylor and Alli, you and Jamie, and Nicki and I are gonna have to plan a dinner soon.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:39 PM   #11
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I really do like your truck, but I'm just not ready for that kind of committment...

seriously, Taylor and Alli, you and Jamie, and Nicki and I are gonna have to plan a dinner soon.
hey hey...dont put me in the middle of that bi-love fest
Old 12-23-2009, 11:43 PM   #12
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
hey hey...dont put me in the middle of that bi-love fest

HAHAHAHAH

Hodgie, Jamie is Scotts woman.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:48 PM   #13
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
HAHAHAHAH

Hodgie, Jamie is Scotts woman.
i kinda figured
Old 12-23-2009, 11:49 PM   #14
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
i kinda figured

just making sure, mon.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:49 PM   #15
Quote:
Thanks for the info but there is no picture so how would I know if it's the right one.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:50 PM   #16
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtaco View Post
Thanks for the info but there is no picture so how would I know if it's the right one.

links within that thread.
Old 12-23-2009, 11:52 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
Try to get insurance to cover the center cap, or have they already said no?
That's what I was thinking. I'm taking it to the body shop next week so i will ask the adjuster what my options are.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:27 AM   #18
Found it on wheelaccessoriesusa. 17 bucks, so i bought two. thanks all for quick reply's.
Happy Holidays.