Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Need Silver Topper

Old 12-24-2009, 05:44 AM   #1
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Talking Need Silver Topper

Need silver topper for double cab short bed. silver to match. please pm me or reply if you are semi close to MT
Old 01-01-2010, 08:01 AM   #2
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 01-06-2010, 04:09 AM   #3

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
how about any good places to buy them for a good price
Old 01-16-2010, 10:50 AM   #4

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
bizzump
Old 01-16-2010, 02:13 PM   #5
kroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shedkroggy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
kroggy's Tacoma Gallery
call prestige auto in butte they may have something

http://www.prestigeautoandtoppers.com/usedTopper.html
Old 01-26-2010, 07:49 AM   #6

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kroggy View Post
call prestige auto in butte they may have something

http://www.prestigeautoandtoppers.com/usedTopper.html
Tried there number and its out of service?

Any other Ideas? Willing to go as far as Portland
Old 01-26-2010, 09:36 AM   #7
tuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtuckr2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tuckr2's Tacoma Gallery
Heres your topper- Colorado - Craigslist

This is about as close as your gonna get. Just came out on Craigslist today. Ken

denver craigslist > for sale / wanted > auto parts please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Tacoma Dbl Cab Topper: Silver - $700 (Lakewood)

Date: 2010-01-26, 7:30AM MST
Reply to: sale-wczsq-1571162435@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Practically brand new (1 month old) topper for sale. Fits a 2005-2010 Tacoma Dbl Cab Short Bed. Has locking rear door (with keys), third brake light, carpet headliner and folding front window. Perfect Condition. Still on my truck and can assist with installing on your Tacoma. Thanks for looking. 720-233-6311

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1571162435
Old 01-26-2010, 09:58 AM   #8

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckr2 View Post
This is about as close as your gonna get. Just came out on Craigslist today. Ken

denver craigslist > for sale / wanted > auto parts please flag with care:

miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Tacoma Dbl Cab Topper: Silver - $700 (Lakewood)

Date: 2010-01-26, 7:30AM MST
Reply to: sale-wczsq-1571162435@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Practically brand new (1 month old) topper for sale. Fits a 2005-2010 Tacoma Dbl Cab Short Bed. Has locking rear door (with keys), third brake light, carpet headliner and folding front window. Perfect Condition. Still on my truck and can assist with installing on your Tacoma. Thanks for looking. 720-233-6311

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1571162435
Dam good fine but with gas driving there and back its worth buying it brand new but thanks for trying
Old 01-26-2010, 10:01 AM   #9
waugh co is on a distinguished road
Name: Roy
waugh co's Tacoma Gallery
Would work out great if we were closer, but 1000 miles is a bit far...
Old 03-08-2010, 08:13 AM   #10

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Bizzump
Old 03-08-2010, 06:02 PM   #11
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Trapper6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I got one on my new truck, you just to far. They are 2K new and painted I heard last.
Old 03-08-2010, 06:11 PM   #12
YoterHead is on a distinguished road
YoterHead's Tacoma Gallery
If you need it or want it bad enough, I'd just buy one. It took me about a year and a half to find one for my truck. I'm currently in Kansas City and had to drive 4 hours to St. Louis to get it.

You'll get a good portion of it back when you sell it. Tacoma toppers are harder to find than most because of the bed rail system. Good luck!
Old 03-09-2010, 05:15 AM   #13
Hacksaw engineer
Trapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud ofTrapper6speed has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoterHead View Post
If you need it or want it bad enough, I'd just buy one. It took me about a year and a half to find one for my truck. I'm currently in Kansas City and had to drive 4 hours to St. Louis to get it.

You'll get a good portion of it back when you sell it. Tacoma toppers are harder to find than most because of the bed rail system. Good luck!
If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for your topper in St. Louis? And I bet your happy it's almost spring up there all my friends up there are ready for this bad winter to be over with.
Old 03-09-2010, 05:56 AM   #14
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
It's too bad you're not closer... I'm selling one (see my sig).
Old 03-09-2010, 07:08 AM   #15

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Yea i dont need it or want it that bad yet. but if i cant find one before next winter then i will be forced to go and get one from a dealer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mws4ua View Post
It's too bad you're not closer... I'm selling one (see my sig).
Dam that would be a long drive. I dont care what color it is. I just figured i would throw a thread out there and see if anyone was semi close with one. But everyone close to me needs one too. lol
Old 03-09-2010, 07:28 AM   #16
YoterHead is on a distinguished road
YoterHead's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapper6speed View Post
If you don't mind me asking what did you pay for your topper in St. Louis? And I bet your happy it's almost spring up there all my friends up there are ready for this bad winter to be over with.
I payed $700 for a Leer 100R that was about 6 months old. The guy had moved to St. Louis from TX and didn't want all his things getting rained on during the move. Once he got there he really didn't want it anymore. It's not a fancy shell by any means, but it does the job.

Spring just sprang this week for us. Its been in the 50's and rainy. Feels nice after a long cold winter.
Old 03-09-2010, 11:42 AM   #17
Hacksaw engineer

Quote:
I payed $700 for a Leer 100R that was about 6 months old. The guy had moved to St. Louis from TX and didn't want all his things getting rained on during the move. Once he got there he really didn't want it anymore. It's not a fancy shell by any means, but it does the job.

Spring just sprang this week for us. Its been in the 50's and rainy. Feels nice after a long cold winter.
Ya I don't miss those winters at all.

I don't know what mine is worth. But its nice but I can see where it's going to get in my way one day. We'll see.
Old 03-14-2010, 03:44 PM   #18
Fireguy68 is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Fire
Name: A Brown Guy
Fireguy68's Tacoma Gallery
Wish you were closer. I have a silver Leer 180 on my short bed that is in "brand new" condition that I'd like to sell.
Old 03-14-2010, 07:47 PM   #19

Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Well if you ever get up my way i would drive to meet you and if i ever get down to visit my dad in Nashville i will hit u up to see if you still got it.
Old 03-14-2010, 09:22 PM   #20
Black Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlack Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
Black Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

Stevigee in Amarillo Texas has one on this site. May be worth the road trip. Good luck.