Sale is no longer available
Old 01-01-2010, 09:52 PM   #2
Toyota Nut
ChiTownTRD has a spectacular aura aboutChiTownTRD has a spectacular aura about

ChiTownTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
wow sweet truck! free bump!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:53 PM   #4
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Want my truck?? (i dont mean it, sorry)
Old 01-02-2010, 12:27 AM   #5
matthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the rough

Name: matthew
matthew5olson's Tacoma Gallery
I do not think there are REG CAB 4x4's I believe 4 wheel drive is only available on access and double cab. Anyone want to chime in if I'm correct or not.
Old 01-02-2010, 12:29 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I know a member (yoytoda) who owns a 4x4 regular cab. He lives in San Bernardino right now. He couldn't find one in state so he had to order one...from New York.

Bump!
Old 01-02-2010, 12:38 AM   #7
matthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the roughmatthew5olson is a jewel in the rough

Name: matthew
matthew5olson's Tacoma Gallery
I stand corrected. I checked on toyota's site they do have a rec cab 4x4 2.7L 5 speed. Maybe they had more options earlier.
Old 01-02-2010, 10:11 AM   #8
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
31 k is a lot for that truck man i would this more like 20k
Old 01-02-2010, 11:33 AM   #9
TRDfarmerTN is on a distinguished road
TRDfarmerTN's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck...but goodluck selling a 4x4 thats been lowered! best thing to do is take it back to stock height, get way more hits, and if u trade it get more money trade too
Old 01-02-2010, 11:48 AM   #10
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lrgrnr View Post
No the best thing to do is supercharge it and do some hellashish launches. You ever road in a all-wheel drive 500hp car or truck?
thats hella right. i used to drive around a 473hp dodge stealth that ran 11.4 if you could get that thing to hook and not break something you will have a BEAST
Old 01-02-2010, 01:55 PM   #11
TRDfarmerTN is on a distinguished road
TRDfarmerTN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No the best thing to do is supercharge it and do some hellashish launches. You ever road in a all-wheel drive 500hp car or truck?

yes i came from the diesel community before my toyota...awd car launches are fun but wait til u do it in a 750hp 8,000lb truck !! lol lock it in 4x4 and it would hold til boost was up to 17lbs! funnest part was takin ppl for rides the ones in the back seat would smack there heads on the back window when we would launch it! haha oh how i do miss the days of the diesels though....freakin economy!
Old 01-02-2010, 02:05 PM   #12
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Why yes yes I have

Nice truck good luck with sale/trade.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:21 PM   #13
Toyota Nut

The Drop kit took me 4 hours to put on the truck, its simple to undo, new perch in the front and a axel flip kit in the rear. Anyone that buys it can turn it back if they want to as they would be getting all the parts back.

Around Chicago it makes all the difference having 4x4 in the winter. If you have the option to have it or not have it, and it does not change the look of the sport truck, might as well have it.

As far as the supercharger goes... Hell that would be awesome! The Truck has a hard time hooking up now, It would have to stay in 4x4 with a blower!
Old 01-02-2010, 03:26 PM   #14
Toyota Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasIslandBoy View Post
31 k is a lot for that truck man i would this more like 20k
20k if it was a 2wd stock truck with out the sport and SR5 package and had 50k miles..

This thing listed for $39,600 new just 8 months ago and has the TRD Brakes, TRD Drop Kit, Custom Corsa Exhaust, TRD Sway Bar, and 22" TRD wheels that would fetch 3k by themselves on the used market. And because it is all TRD parts, they are all under warranty through May of 2012.

Clean Retail with out any Mods is 28k. I think this is actually a deal!
Old 01-02-2010, 05:01 PM   #15
dee_bo is on a distinguished road
dee_bo's Tacoma Gallery
Thats a nice truck man but I doubt anyone is gonna give you close to that for a 2007...single cab? I bought a 2007 double cab Sport with 36,000 miles for $19k just 2 months ago....take that for what it's worth.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:22 AM   #16
Toyota Nut

Dee Bo,,

You got a deal then, Cause that is trade in value! Great Job on finding a deal!

For the Record,, I have had a few offers float in at 28k for it, Im not in a rush, so im gonna see what happens.
Old 07-18-2010, 10:08 AM   #17
Toyota Nut

Bump!
Old 07-18-2010, 10:15 AM   #18
jodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjodiddly33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonah
jodiddly33's Tacoma Gallery
Wait, so you lifted it now? I would straight up trade you, but I don't have 4x4
Old 07-18-2010, 09:24 PM   #19
Toyota Nut

Just and update of what is on the truck... in the OP
Old 07-18-2010, 09:31 PM   #20
Blowin by em sideways
xroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shedxroller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ramon
xroller's Tacoma Gallery
lol. you must really not be in a rush.....