LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT: My gunmetal grill and black rear for your CHROME ones!!

Old 12-24-2009, 12:36 PM   #1
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTT: My gunmetal grill and black rear for your CHROME ones!!

Hey everyone, I am located in Southern California. I have an 07 white 5 lugger that came with the grey grill and the black rear crash bumper. However I would like to see if anyone would want to trade my pieces for their stock chrome ones as I would like them better. I'm willing to take it to a shop and pay half for whatever they want to charge us to swap it. Or if you can do the swap yourself, I'll drive out to wherever you are. Thanks. - Johnny
Old 12-24-2009, 01:19 PM   #2
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
where in socal? i have a chrome grille in perfect condition that i just might trade you...sent pm w/ details...in temecula for the weekend if thats closer to you...
Old 12-24-2009, 01:20 PM   #3
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
I'll trade you rear bumpers. PM sent.
Old 12-24-2009, 01:29 PM   #4
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyTaco View Post
Hey everyone, I am located in Southern California. I have an 07 white 5 lugger that came with the grey grill and the black rear crash bumper. However I would like to see if anyone would want to trade my pieces for their stock chrome ones as I would like them better. I'm willing to take it to a shop and pay half for whatever they want to charge us to swap it. Or if you can do the swap yourself, I'll drive out to wherever you are. Thanks. - Johnny
I have a chrome one. It's in perfect condition... well maybe not perfect. Bent up on one side and dent in other. PM if you would like more details.
Old 12-24-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
damn, I got out for lunch and miss this!!!

well, I got a chrome rear bumper if those others don't work out.
good luck
Old 12-24-2009, 03:09 PM   #6
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks everyone. I have a lot of pm's in my box and I will go with the most convenient and best conditioned items I see. Thanks all and I will keep everyone in touch.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:37 PM   #7
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
Name: Joe
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
can you post pics so we can see the condition of the bumper and grille? Thanks... Btw, I have perfect chrome bumper and grille, and willing to trade. I live in Magic Mountain area.