Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wrecked my brand new 2010 trd...need parts

Old 12-24-2009, 05:16 PM   #1
hunter1111 is on a distinguished road
hunter1111's Tacoma Gallery
Wrecked my brand new 2010 trd...need parts

3 weeks old , still have dealer plates.....rear ended someone. Need hood, fender, headlights, grill, bumper and radiator support.

Before i wrecked it I was planning on taking my grill and painting the surround white and putting in black billet grill, so before i have to order a new oem grill just wanted to see if anyone on here has a used one or know where i can get one instead of ordering new and then cutting it up anyway.

Also looking for driverside headlight.

Also will be pulling off 4x4 mudflaps while fixing so those will be up for sell/trade

Thanks
Old 12-24-2009, 05:20 PM   #2
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer another crunched tacoma. GL getting it fixed man. December seems to be a bad month for wrecking trucks...
Old 12-24-2009, 05:25 PM   #3
Luckily i do autobody work so im not worried about it, just trying to save my deductible by finding some good used parts.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:29 PM   #4
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
I would just get an after market bumper. Check craigslist.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:32 PM   #5
Snowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jacob
Snowmang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Bummer another crunched tacoma. GL getting it fixed man. December seems to be a bad month for wrecking trucks...
cause all the old people get out there caddys.
Old 12-24-2009, 05:33 PM   #6
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
Name: Joe
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
dang man, that sucks! But it might be a blessing since now you have to fix it up. I would get an off-road bumper, weld a winch to the frame, projector style headlights, CF hood w/ spacer to let hot air escape, Satoshi grill... goodluck!
Old 12-24-2009, 09:26 PM   #8
CJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to beholdCJH9980 is a splendid one to behold
Army: RN-Army Reserve 66H
Name: Clint
CJH9980's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a GREAT excuse to get an allpro bumper!
Old 12-24-2009, 09:52 PM   #9
all.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shedall.on.black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

all.on.black's Tacoma Gallery
It kind of sucks that you pay all that money for insurance and can't use it because they want you to pay even more money (deductible) to fix it when something does happen. It's BS if you ask me. I have a A/C condenser if you end up needing one.
Old 12-24-2009, 10:14 PM   #10
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
have you looked into CAPA aftermarket OE parts?
Old 12-25-2009, 09:59 AM   #11
56cbr600rr will become famous soon enough

Name: Bobby
56cbr600rr's Tacoma Gallery
That's why they give you the option of choosing how much you want your deductible to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by all.on.black View Post
It kind of sucks that you pay all that money for insurance and can't use it because they want you to pay even more money (deductible) to fix it when something does happen. It's BS if you ask me. I have a A/C condenser if you end up needing one.
Old 12-25-2009, 10:17 AM   #12
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
How much would you willing to sell the rear 4x4 mudflaps for?

Aren't you a PreRunner though?
Old 12-25-2009, 04:27 PM   #13
BUSATODD
busatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shedbusatodd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

busatodd's Tacoma Gallery
hi,

i know its a long range buy, but have an hood off my 05 (black sand pearl) would sell cheap, just to get it out of garage. would sell for 150
Old 12-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #14
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
Guess i am the first for this one!
Old 12-25-2009, 05:51 PM   #15
WNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedWNYTACOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WNYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Hopefully, the driver you rear ended is ok.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:30 PM   #16
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Get an aftermarket bumper...or get an OEM one from someone looking to get an aftermarket. I am sure it is much cheaper if you bought it from someone that has one lying around. Get a Satoshi or Grill craft. Sorry to hear about your truck. Merry Christmas.
Old 12-26-2009, 07:28 AM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Get an aftermarket bumper...or get an OEM one from someone looking to get an aftermarket. I am sure it is much cheaper if you bought it from someone that has one lying around. Get a Satoshi or Grill craft. Sorry to hear about your truck. Merry Christmas.

Yes thats what i was thinking. hopefully someone in austin, houston or dfw area will see this post. I want all oem parts, not really liking the offroad or aftermarket bumpers.
Old 12-26-2009, 12:03 PM   #19
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
go fiberglass, they're cheaper too:
http://www.hannemannfiberglass.com/c...457567&page=16
Old 12-26-2009, 12:12 PM   #20
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
yeah, but still...

I would feel incredibly silly putting 4x4 badges/logos on a 4x2 truck. Maybe that's just me.

Nothing wrong with 4x2, especially a PreRunner. I would leave it honest, and let that locker talk for you instead. Appearance without substance means little.