Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler (possibly For Sale):

Old 12-24-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler (possibly For Sale):

2006 Toyota Headunit. Single CD changer: $100

Look in 2nd picture

2006 17" TRD Sport wheels: $400

Sirius antenna and reciever(Down in the cubby): $90

RadioShack CB radio(Coax cable and Firestik): $120
Old 12-25-2009, 10:11 AM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 12-25-2009, 09:30 PM   #3
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
since your bumping everything...does that mean its for sale, or is everything still a "feeler"??
Old 12-26-2009, 08:06 AM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Everything but the wheels are for sale. And I'm selling alot of stuff because it's all being replaced or I have no use for it.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:21 PM   #6
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
lents come on its not worth selling the Cb, if you sold it then you have drilled holes in your truck for nothing
Old 12-26-2009, 08:24 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
lents come on its not worth selling the Cb, if you sold it then you have drilled holes in your truck for nothing
it was only one hole in the center console. and then the one in the bed .. Nothing a little silicone cant fix.
Old 12-26-2009, 08:25 PM   #8
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
were did u have to drill holes and how many people run Cb in their trucks???
Old 12-26-2009, 08:28 PM   #9
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05TRD4WD View Post
Lents drilled a hole in his bed for the antenna and a hold on the side of his center console.
I drilled holes in my engine bay for the PA
Old 12-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #10
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh ok thats not bad then
but i want to get a pa system to run on my truck
Old 12-26-2009, 08:30 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Lents drilled a hole in his bed for the antenna and a hold on the side of his center console.
I drilled holes in my engine bay for the PA
the center console drill was a bad idea. I fixed how to do that though.

theres a opening underneath the bottom of the console
Old 12-26-2009, 08:32 PM   #12
Quote:
oh ok thats not bad then
but i want to get a pa system to run on my truck
PA's are the best! mines not working...somethings wrong in the wiring....but their fun when working
Old 12-26-2009, 08:33 PM   #13

yea they are but i think they might be illegal around my house
Old 12-26-2009, 08:34 PM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
the center console drill was a bad idea. I fixed how to do that though.

theres a opening underneath the bottom of the console
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............
Old 12-26-2009, 08:34 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
PA's are the best! mines not working...somethings wrong in the wiring....but their fun when working
hahaha that they are. and I seriously think its a bad connection
Quote:
yea they are but i think they might be illegal around my house
I know they arent legal way up north.....
Old 12-26-2009, 08:36 PM   #16
Quote:
hahaha that they are. and I seriously think its a bad connection

I know they arent legal way up north.....
your shoulda fixed it when you came for a visit
.....their illegal everywhere
Old 12-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
your shoulda fixed it when you came for a visit
.....their illegal everywhere
well that would mean that i would have to take apart the entire interior to find the connections. plus it was 33* with sleet and we had a fun night to get to
Old 12-26-2009, 08:58 PM   #18
Quote:
well that would mean that i would have to take apart the entire interior to find the connections. plus it was 33* with sleet and we had a fun night to get to
naw you would just have to follow the wire which runs along the fire wall.... that night was fun, remember that infiniti that girl had
Old 12-26-2009, 08:58 PM   #19
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
I feel left out now

And yea I agree with Colin! haha Don't take your CB out.

Colin, run along with your gay buddies in Texas

just kidding
Old 12-26-2009, 09:00 PM   #20
wareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle5693 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
wareagle5693's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to wareagle5693
Quote:
plenty people do... and i had to make one hole in my bed bigger to mount my antenna, which I'm fixin to move anyways. then 2 holes to mount the cb.. plus the HUGE hole to fit it in..... haha