1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

For FREE-Stock Dunlop. 245/75/16

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Ends, Dec 26, 2009.

1. Dec 26, 2009 at 3:57 PM
    Ends

Ends [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    All right, heres the deal.

I am driving south of the border to save some serious coin on a new set of tires. I will have no use for these tires, and do not wish to bring them back to Canada with me (thinking customs will see 4 tires in the bed, and want to charge me duty) nor do i want to be charged for disposal at the tire shop (they charge up here, and assuming the same)

SO. If you are in the Buffalo NY area, (by the boarder, outlet malls, will be there with the family for the whole day) i would gladly give the set to any fellow taco owner who wants them. Maybe you give me a case of beer, or a carton of smokes? :D But i really don't care.

The tires have been rotated once, and have 22 000 KM on them. No pictures, but we all know what stock tires look like?

PM me and we can arrange a day that works for us. I will be going down the first week in the new year, date depending on when my order comes in.

I had a very fortunate christmas, and just wanted to spread some holiday cheer. Let me know if there is any interest.

One rule. You MUST pick them up in your taco. ;) If you can show me some mud to fool customs, even better :D:D

2. Dec 26, 2009 at 4:18 PM
    Ends

Ends [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Located top of the page...right...missed that one. do'h :facepalm:

Products Discussed in

To Top