Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

trade a solid rear window for a slider rear window

Old 12-27-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
trade a solid rear window for a slider rear window

woukd anybody in the south florida area be willing to trade their sliding rear window for my solid rear window.... i have a regular cab and would love to have a slider rear window.. and i know some people have the double cab where the slider is near useless.... please comment if interested and if you are local in the south florida miami fort lauderdale west palm beach area... thanks
Old 12-31-2009, 12:42 PM   #2
I will gladly pay you on Tuesday...
the arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to beholdthe arkitect is a splendid one to behold

the arkitect's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomathunder View Post
woukd anybody in the south florida area be willing to trade their sliding rear window for my solid rear window.... i have a regular cab and would love to have a slider rear window.. and i know some people have the double cab where the slider is near useless.... please comment if interested and if you are local in the south florida miami fort lauderdale west palm beach area... thanks
Damn. I would gladly trade you but I live in Texas
Old 12-31-2009, 12:55 PM   #3
tmat has a spectacular aura abouttmat has a spectacular aura abouttmat has a spectacular aura about

Name: Treavor
tmat's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit me too. I live in cali though. UGH! anybody in socal want to trade
Old 12-31-2009, 01:46 PM   #4
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
x2 i would trade but in socal
Old 12-31-2009, 02:26 PM   #6
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
ill trade if u come to ny
Old 12-31-2009, 04:00 PM   #7
copernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the roughcopernicus is a jewel in the rough

copernicus's Tacoma Gallery
Any scratches or damage to the glass?

Find out how much the swap would cost and how you'd want to split it, I might be interested.
Old 12-31-2009, 05:29 PM   #8
tacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomathunder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
tacomathunder's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacomathunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
Any scratches or damage to the glass?

Find out how much the swap would cost and how you'd want to split it, I might be interested.
ok...and no. no scratches... basically brand new....i wash my truck every 2 weeks so its in good condition
Old 01-01-2010, 10:22 AM   #9
Bayouboy136 is on a distinguished road
Bayouboy136's Tacoma Gallery
where u at in florida? ill do it if your close enough