Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

05+ Tacoma UWS chest tool box

Old 12-27-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
05+ Tacoma UWS chest tool box

I have a UWS chest toolbox that I cant use anymore due to the new bed cage.

It is in perfect working order and I rattlecanned it flat black. It sits below the bed rails and painted black you cant see it from a distance. Helps deter the thieves.

Located in Kyle ,TX
$150

Here is a link to UWS website for specs
Standard
Product Code: TBC-42-W

http://www.unitedweldingservices.com/products/index.php

Here is an old pic to give you an idea on how it sits between the wheel wells.

Old 12-27-2009, 05:54 PM   #2
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
Would you even consider shipping...I would love to have that. I would pay for shipping if you could get it to a terminal. Throw it on a pallet an take it to central freight or something?
Old 12-27-2009, 06:15 PM   #3
I like ze best!
Rhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRhino8541 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rhino8541's Tacoma Gallery
Does it sit below the bed rails?
Old 12-28-2009, 06:05 AM   #5
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino8541 View Post
Does it sit below the bed rails?
Yes.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:07 AM   #6
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendooman View Post
Would you even consider shipping...I would love to have that. I would pay for shipping if you could get it to a terminal. Throw it on a pallet an take it to central freight or something?
I will check on shipping quotes for you and a few others who have requested shipping quotes via PM.

I can tell you that unless UPS allows it to ship regular ground it will be expensive. I have used frieght in the past and it is ridiculous. It wont come out well for either of us. I will check today though.

Matt
Old 12-28-2009, 06:39 AM   #7
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
I will check on shipping quotes for you and a few others who have requested shipping quotes via PM.

I can tell you that unless UPS allows it to ship regular ground it will be expensive. I have used frieght in the past and it is ridiculous. It wont come out well for either of us. I will check today though.

Matt

PM sent with zip code shipping quote...
Old 12-28-2009, 11:08 AM   #8
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
I have replied to all PMs about shipping costs.
Old 12-28-2009, 12:52 PM   #9
The Stroker Ace

Do you have the keys and what not for the locks? Also did you have it bolted or attached in the bed or was it loose?
Old 12-28-2009, 01:00 PM   #10
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
It looks like it just sits in the bed. Im sure bolts can be added.
Old 12-28-2009, 01:33 PM   #11
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you have the keys and what not for the locks? Also did you have it bolted or attached in the bed or was it loose?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomonian77 View Post
It looks like it just sits in the bed. Im sure bolts can be added.
Yes I have the keys for the locks.

I bolted it down. I have 3 holes on each side of the toolbox that I used for it. Thats way overkill but I never had a problem with it moving.

Matt
Old 12-28-2009, 02:06 PM   #12
The Stroker Ace

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06HAOLE View Post
Yes I have the keys for the locks.

I bolted it down. I have 3 holes on each side of the toolbox that I used for it. Thats way overkill but I never had a problem with it moving.

Matt
So you drilled some holes in the bottom of the box? Pictures?
Old 12-28-2009, 06:40 PM   #13
The tacoman is on a distinguished road
The tacoman's Tacoma Gallery
wouldn't happen to be coming to the dfw area anytime soon would you?
Old 12-29-2009, 08:29 AM   #15
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Here is a picture of the holes I drilled in the toolbox as requested. You will need to do this anyway if you plan on having the toolbox stay in one place.

Old 12-29-2009, 08:30 AM   #16
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
PM'ed 1st in line for local pick up.
Returned PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 06:24 PM   #18
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OK, I will take it...sent you a PM.
Pending sale to hendooman. Thanks
Old 02-27-2010, 06:42 PM   #19
The Stroker Ace

Check it out...got it all painted and added a few stickers to your collection, thanks again, great box.
Old 02-27-2010, 10:03 PM   #20
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Check it out...got it all painted and added a few stickers to your collection, thanks again, great box.
Looks great all cleaned up. Im glad your happy with it.

Matt