Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS 05+ Front Fenders w/Flares

Old 12-28-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
ROCKSLINGER's Tacoma Gallery
FS 05+ Front Fenders w/Flares

I have a set of front fenders from my 05 taco. Silver they come with the flares. Antenna is broke and still in the fender. I couldnt get it off. Fenders are a little scratched. Worse part is where I tried getting the antenna out. Wouldnt work with my new fiberglass anyway. Asking $400.00 Located in Reno 89511.

DRIVERSIDE SOLD!

This is them on my truck before.

Broken antenna and scratches!

One fender is missing one of these black rubber things.

Figured I would throw some in of the new Fiberglass Fenders.

Old 12-28-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
grizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shedgrizzbear is one of the sharper tools in the shed
grizzbear's Tacoma Gallery
i like your new fenders where did you get them from
Old 12-28-2009, 10:07 PM   #3
Zombie Response Team
ROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shedROCKSLINGER is one of the sharper tools in the shed

They are glassworks. I got them from someone on here that got them and never installed them I paid 300 for the fenders and bumper caps. plus shipping. Couldnt pass it up.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:15 PM   #4
Kenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant futureKenny650 has a brilliant future

Kenny650's Tacoma Gallery
Would you want to sell the driver side fender flare separately?
Old 12-28-2009, 10:15 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004robert View Post
They are glassworks. I got them from someone on here that got them and never installed them I paid 300 for the fenders and bumper caps. plus shipping. Couldnt pass it up.
Long Travel??
Old 12-28-2009, 10:28 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004robert View Post
No Long Travel! But on the list of things to buy!
Its next on my list!!! But that is a hell of a deal for the FG fenders
Old 12-30-2009, 12:27 AM   #10
Toy Truxx
MrRiceGuyRJ is on a distinguished road
MrRiceGuyRJ's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MrRiceGuyRJ Send a message via Yahoo to MrRiceGuyRJ
Willing to sell for $140 for drivers side? Seems to be about what they go for on here

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...t-fenders.html

I'll pickup tomorrow night if so.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:40 AM   #11
Zombie Response Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRiceGuyRJ View Post
Willing to sell for $140 for drivers side? Seems to be about what they go for on here

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...t-fenders.html

I'll pickup tomorrow night if so.
I think you may have responded to my craigslist ad. If so I emailed you.
Old 12-30-2009, 10:39 AM   #12
Toy Truxx
MrRiceGuyRJ is on a distinguished road
MrRiceGuyRJ's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MrRiceGuyRJ Send a message via Yahoo to MrRiceGuyRJ
Saw your PM and email and responded.