Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 05+ Bumper, Fenders, Headlights (silver preferred)

Old 12-30-2009, 12:31 AM   #1
Toy Truxx
MrRiceGuyRJ is on a distinguished road
MrRiceGuyRJ's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MrRiceGuyRJ Send a message via Yahoo to MrRiceGuyRJ
WTB 05+ Bumper, Fenders, Headlights (silver preferred)

Dinged up the drivers side corner of the truck, would like to get a replacement bumper (in silver preferred) since mine is all messed up now. I'm located in SoCal area, however often travel to Las Vegas and Reno.

EDIT: Got the drivers side fender... turns out didn't need it. Up for sale.
EDIT: Got the drivers side headlight... I was able to glue back the two brackets that broke, so if anyone needs a drivers side headlight
Old 01-01-2010, 08:22 PM   #2
Toy Truxx
I picked up the drivers side fender. Still in need of drivers side headlight and silver front bumper
Old 01-01-2010, 11:53 PM   #3
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
did you get my email about the busted headlight?
Old 01-02-2010, 10:52 AM   #4
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
my buddy has a bumper with fogs in it but its in texas let me know if you want it ill hook you guys up so he can make a sale and you can get a bumper
Old 01-03-2010, 01:32 PM   #5
Toy Truxx
what color is the bumper? i'm possibly interested, depending on details
Old 01-03-2010, 01:54 PM   #6
Toy Truxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
did you get my email about the busted headlight?
PM'd back
Old 01-03-2010, 02:17 PM   #7
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRiceGuyRJ View Post
what color is the bumper? i'm possibly interested, depending on details
its sliver came off his 05 after about 6 months so he could put on his bumpers
Old 01-05-2010, 04:36 PM   #8
Toy Truxx
I bought the headlight. So, all I need is a bumper now.

As for the bumper, I'm interested but don't know how much shipping will be. Can you find out how much shipped to 93555?
Old 01-05-2010, 04:48 PM   #9
THE RED DRAGON!!

i dont know what the dimensions would be but we just went out and looked at it and it has no fog lights and has a few dings in it i think it could be fixed but would need paint
Old 01-05-2010, 06:25 PM   #11
eschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rougheschmunk is a jewel in the rough

eschmunk's Tacoma Gallery
since you have to buy one, just get and ARB.
Old 01-05-2010, 07:08 PM   #12
05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed05sctaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Ken
05sctaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got a silver front bumper off an 08 taco with 3 miles. Got it for a spare, pretty sure there's no dings of any sort. It's in storge so if your interested I'll go take it out and dust it off. No fogs, but I live in Cali. I'll sell it for a reasonable offer, and nothing that's gona break your bank.
Old 02-10-2010, 09:43 AM   #14
Toy Truxx
PMd
Old 02-13-2010, 09:42 PM   #16
Toy Truxx
Well, turns out I didn't need a drivers side fender. I was use my existing front fender. So, if anyone is looking for a drivers side front fender, please let me know. Located in California.

Still in need of a silver front bumper cover in California or Nevada.