LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: Toyo AT tires with 17" Sport wheels

Old 12-30-2009, 12:10 PM   #1
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Toyo AT tires with 17" Sport wheels

(orig.) $936.83 (Toyo Open Country AT-5.5k miles)= $750.83

*********More pictures upon request!!!!**********

BUT

$750.83, Local. I am willing to drive anywhere in the SouthEast(willing to meet half way as well). I can ship but its on your dime......

k spray paint. Very easy to take off-They werent even sanded.

Tires- ~5.5k miles. Have just been rotated. Very little signs of wear.

Another freebie picture (proof that I have been off-roading with these tires) :

Old 12-30-2009, 05:14 PM   #2
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
to put it out there.... Your basically getting a free tire. For $1100
Old 12-30-2009, 06:06 PM   #4
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
You sir have a way over priced product for sale...Just Kidding, good luck with the sale Lents
Old 12-30-2009, 06:30 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by moto932 View Post
free bump for ya!
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BLUEDBLSPORT View Post
You sir have a way over priced product for sale...Just Kidding, good luck with the sale Lents
nah just right... IMO (of course). Thanks buddy!
Old 12-30-2009, 08:25 PM   #6
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
what did you replace them with.

free bump

and do you have long travel yet.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:38 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
what did you replace them with.

free bump

and do you have long travel yet.
Im going to replace them with TRD Beadlocks wrapped in Toyo Open Country ATs.
and no I dont. I got to sell more stuff lol. I'm getting there!!
Old 12-30-2009, 08:40 PM   #8
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
cool i like those wheels too, i noticed half the buy section is your stuff
Old 12-30-2009, 08:42 PM   #9
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
cool i like those wheels too, i noticed half the buy section is your stuff
Just trying to get rid of some things

and do you know the BS on those wheels? i cant find it anywhere.
Old 12-30-2009, 08:47 PM   #10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Just trying to get rid of some things

uno momento
Old 12-30-2009, 08:50 PM   #11
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
uno momento
ok

and what did you do to your truck? a massive trade with some Black Pearl owner?
Old 12-30-2009, 08:57 PM   #12
Quote:
ok

and what did you do to your truck? a massive trade with some Black Pearl owner?
can't find it either, maybe 4.75. i traded my old tire rack for the sport hood then i spray painted the grille and skidplate. next i will paint the back.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:01 PM   #13
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
can't find it either, maybe 4.75. i traded my old tire rack for the sport hood then i spray painted the grille and skidplate. next i will paint the back.
I asked the dealership today too... and they said they had no idea. Sounds about right though. They will work. So your truck is going black?
Old 12-30-2009, 09:01 PM   #14
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
whoops, my info didnt have BS...but it should be at least 4.75, as they come standard on the 2010 TT FJs, so they have to fit w/o rubbing...

and unless you know someone special, good luck on getting those wheels...i've heard that toyota put a stop sale on the bronze ones now too...
Old 12-30-2009, 09:03 PM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Where are you getting those TRD wheels?
Old 12-30-2009, 09:07 PM   #16
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
whoops, my info didnt have BS...but it should be at least 4.75, as they come standard on the 2010 TT FJs, so they have to fit w/o rubbing...

and unless you know someone special, good luck on getting those wheels...i've heard that toyota put a stop sale on the bronze ones now too...
The wheels are going to be on 285/75 tires.

That should be enough. Its more than the stockers, i think. I checked my local dealership and they got them there for $220 each. and then a Toyota speciality website has them for $178.25 each. I know the black ones are HARD to find now.

But I'll keep an eye out for that though. Thanks for telling me that.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:08 PM   #17
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Where are you getting those TRD wheels?
yeah the TRD beadlock wheels.. that is if they wont leave.
Old 12-30-2009, 09:12 PM   #18
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know the black ones are HARD to find now.
try impossible...i had a few good people try to get them for me, sons of dealership owners, excellent parts guys...all had no luck!!
Old 12-30-2009, 09:15 PM   #19
Banned
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yosh2000 View Post
try impossible...i had a few good people try to get them for me, sons of dealership owners, excellent parts guys...all had no luck!!
just for the black ones? I like the bronze more (IMO)
Old 12-30-2009, 09:25 PM   #20
Quote:
I asked the dealership today too... and they said they had no idea. Sounds about right though. They will work. So your truck is going black?
no just have to paint the bed cage when i get it back from engage.