Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale 2007 XRunner

Old 12-31-2009, 08:36 AM   #1
fyrfytr28 is on a distinguished road
fyrfytr28's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale 2007 XRunner

2007 X Runner, 40,000 miles, Great condition inside and out like new!!!!
Adding a member to the family and need a real back seat, i love this truck, and so will you. 18,500 obo, in West Palm FL. please email me if interested. I will send Pictures.

Old 12-31-2009, 08:54 AM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics forum rules or i will delete ad thanks
Old 12-31-2009, 10:02 AM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
this forum has some of the crasyest rules of any forum I have seen.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:04 AM   #4
JBTuncc is on a distinguished road
Name: John
JBTuncc's Tacoma Gallery
How is that a crazy rule? People want to see what they are going to buy...
Old 12-31-2009, 02:01 PM   #5
SWAPMEET CRAWLER
SLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedSLOCOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: kenny
SLOCOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shady View Post
Craziest...word!
Old 12-31-2009, 02:17 PM   #6
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's a great rule. Nice truck. GLWTS
Old 12-31-2009, 02:28 PM   #8
Senility Rocks!
MurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shedMurphMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Murph
MurphMan's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with the sale, nice looking ride. Buying a 4 door Tacoma?

BTW - Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyrfytr28 View Post
2007 X Runner, 40,000 miles, Great condition inside and out like new!!!!
Adding a member to the family and need a real back seat, i love this truck, and so will you. 18,500 obo, in West Palm FL. please email me if interested. I will send Pictures.
Old 12-31-2009, 06:11 PM   #9
fyrfytr28 is on a distinguished road
fyrfytr28's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, yes i would like to get a 4 door TRD, thats the goal.
Old 12-31-2009, 11:54 PM   #11
AzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shedAzogSS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Govenor's Twenty, Mobilization Trainer, Squad Designated Marksman, Flight Operations
Name: Andy
AzogSS's Tacoma Gallery
x2 Shady. 90% of these forums are "This Thread is worthless with out pics", or "Post Pics per forum rules". Any educated person that works for their money will ask to see pics before they buy something. If the thread doesn't have pics and I want the item, I can always ask the seller to send pics... not that difficult.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:29 AM   #12
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Eh?
Old 01-01-2010, 12:40 AM   #13
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
elaboration would be nice
Old 01-01-2010, 12:43 AM   #14
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you care to explain? I'm a member of tons of other forums and this one is one of, if not the most laid back and relaxed places. The staff does a hell of a job with it.
Old 01-01-2010, 12:50 AM   #15
Afwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAfwrestler1986 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: B-52 Crew Chief/ Ground Radio MX/ LC-
Name: Matt
Afwrestler1986's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzogSS View Post
x2 Shady. 90% of these forums are "This Thread is worthless with out pics", or "Post Pics per forum rules". Any educated person that works for their money will ask to see pics before they buy something. If the thread doesn't have pics and I want the item, I can always ask the seller to send pics... not that difficult.
Shouldn't have to ask. If they come here to sell something then pics should be added. This is NOT craigslist believe it or not. If they don't want to add pics then fine, but here it makes it easier on everyone if pics are already included. The op doesn't have to send pics to 15 different people this way.
Old 01-01-2010, 01:56 AM   #16
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
This is by far the most laid back and lenient forum out there. The rules in place are very good rules and are FAR from strict.

Anyways back to the seller's post. Thanks.