LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Wilderness Rack with 4 Hella Lights Mounted

Old 01-01-2010, 05:29 PM   #1
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Wilderness Rack with 4 Hella Lights Mounted

This thing is awesome.. but im strapped for cash... i really dont want to sell it but i have priorities...

500$ FIRM...

Im located in Denver, CO this thing is pretty awesome and this is a steal of a price the rack its self is 400 - 500 bux and the lights are 350 - 400...

It has special mounting brackets but your need the sliders for the brackets... I had a yakima roof bar system installed on my truck and just mounted the rack with ubolts!

Very strong and very sturdy!

If you have any questions please call me or email 720-975-6732 or yvolodarsky@me.com

Thanks,

Yan
Attached Thumbnails
FS: Wilderness Rack with 4 Hella Lights Mounted-img_0506.jpg   FS: Wilderness Rack with 4 Hella Lights Mounted-img_0507.jpg   FS: Wilderness Rack with 4 Hella Lights Mounted-img_0508.jpg  
Old 01-02-2010, 03:01 PM   #2
yan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shedyan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
yan's Tacoma Gallery
bump... this is a good price guys...
Old 01-02-2010, 03:05 PM   #3
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Nice Roof Rack! That price seems fair to me. I bet getting at tire up there and out of there if you had a flat would be a real PITA haha but it looks good and the lights are always a plus.
Old 01-02-2010, 03:10 PM   #4
Wanna know how I got these scars?
BigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBigBawlzTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
BigBawlzTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I always thought racks looked better on SUV's.
Good luck with the sale though!
FREE BUMP!!
Old 01-02-2010, 03:10 PM   #5
yan's Tacoma Gallery
its actually not bad at all to get the tire out... but if you have camper shell or a tonneau cover that doesn't fold back then yea and BIG PITA! haha its def sick i wish i could keep it but i have to take care of some priorities!
Old 01-02-2010, 03:14 PM   #6
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
bump for you... I have no need, but that thing is pretty cool
Old 01-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #7
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Good Luck with the sale!! Its definitely a fine product
Old 01-02-2010, 04:04 PM   #9
yan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmytacoma View Post
How did it effect mileage?

i drive like i have a led foot but i could see it effecting it by 1 or 2 mpg which for our trucks makes a difference.... obviously if you are going to be getting one of these then mpg shouldnt bother you!
Old 01-06-2010, 09:47 AM   #10
yan's Tacoma Gallery
bump... price reduced to 475...
Old 01-12-2010, 07:58 PM   #11
yan's Tacoma Gallery
bump 450
Old 01-12-2010, 08:13 PM   #13
focotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedfocotacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

focotacoma's Tacoma Gallery
hey i might be interested i live in fort collins
Old 01-12-2010, 10:18 PM   #14
yan's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for all the bumps guys... fort collins is close give me a shout 720-975-6732
Old 01-13-2010, 09:42 PM   #16
vinnybob90 is on a distinguished road
Name: Bobby
vinnybob90's Tacoma Gallery
roof rack

hey man i am intersted and you said the price is down to $450 i live in colorado springs
Old 01-15-2010, 09:00 PM   #17
18seeds is on a distinguished road
18seeds's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by yan View Post
It has special mounting brackets but your need the sliders for the brackets... I had a yakima roof bar system installed on my truck and just mounted the rack with ubolts!
Dumb question but where do you get the sliders for the brackets?
Old 10-15-2010, 02:29 PM   #19
nelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shednelztaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Neil
nelztaco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like you had to drill the roof to install the yakima tracks. Did you? Was it difficult to install?
Old 10-16-2010, 11:08 AM   #20
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelztaco View Post
Looks like you had to drill the roof to install the yakima tracks. Did you? Was it difficult to install?
I believe Yakima has their mounting points inside the door jamb. The cross bars come with an arm and you put them in the door jamb and they either tighten or snap on the body of the vehicle.