LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Sell me your factory front skid plate

Old 01-03-2010, 12:38 AM   #1
Idrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud of
Marines: 1341/1343/6222
Name: Ryan
Idrivetoys's Tacoma Gallery
Sell me your factory front skid plate

Like it says, looking for the factory skid plate for the front, my father in law's 06 has the same one but my truck is a 01 if that matters, i will probably just buy one new but i figure maybe someone on here is replacing theirs with a larger one. picture linked below. Thanks!

http://toyotapartspeople.com/searchp...ont+Skid+Plate

ebay has them for around $100 new

Ryan
Old 01-03-2010, 12:51 AM   #2
Will Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedWill Prerunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Will Prerunner's Tacoma Gallery
have you tried craigslist here in phoenix i see them every couple of weeks for usually like $20-50
Old 01-03-2010, 04:57 AM   #3
Idrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud ofIdrivetoys has much to be proud of
Thanks, ill keep an eye out over there

Ryan
Old 01-03-2010, 05:53 PM   #4
still looking
Old 01-08-2010, 07:12 AM   #5
dang i figured someone would upgrade and sell theirs
Old 01-08-2010, 07:14 AM   #6
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I have a stock new steel unit.
But it is not the aluminum one you have in the picture.

OOps mine is for the 05 up.
Sorry about that.
Old 01-08-2010, 09:15 AM   #7
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
that shiny aluminum one isn't factory though... well, not OEM....

might be hard to find a lot of folks with them on a first gen...

i dont recall many who bought them to begin with...

you could always take your stock steel one and have it polished?
Old 01-08-2010, 05:14 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikesdoublecab View Post
that shiny aluminum one isn't factory though... well, not OEM....

might be hard to find a lot of folks with them on a first gen...

i dont recall many who bought them to begin with...

you could always take your stock steel one and have it polished?

i know my dads is a 2nd gen but his came with it, were they available on 2nd gens as oem?
Old 01-13-2010, 06:58 PM   #9
might just have to bite the bullet and buy one