Slvr_DblTaco is on a distinguished road

Slvr_DblTaco's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: stock horns from a 2nd Gen Tacoma

WTB: stock horns from a 2nd Gen Tacoma

Please PM with details.

thanks,
Bob
Old 01-03-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed06HAOLE is one of the sharper tools in the shed
06HAOLE's Tacoma Gallery
Did you try the Hella version? I was thinking about getting those and I would sell you my stock horns.

Matt
Old 01-03-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of the hella horns i'm willing to sell you for your stock horns plus cash
Old 01-03-2010, 09:28 PM   #4
Tacomamoose is on a distinguished road
Name: Austin
Tacomamoose's Tacoma Gallery
ghow do you install the other horns? and what ones are they?
Old 01-03-2010, 09:43 PM   #5
cmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to beholdcmytacoma is a splendid one to behold

cmytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
You have to mount them. They give you brackets to use but they don't really fit to any stock location that looks good through my billet. so i could either custom fab a horn bar to sit behind the grill, which would be pretty easy to tac on, or sell em and invest into the hella lights i want for my bull bar or make em look goofy and let em rip. They don't have a model number they just say Hella supertone horns. They are the black ones with the red grilles
Sorry to thread jack anyone with an extra set of horns hook this guy up