Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Metra Dash Kit & OEM Radio Brackets So-Cal

Old 01-03-2010, 05:58 PM   #1
digitalricepape is on a distinguished road
digitalricepape's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Metra Dash Kit & OEM Radio Brackets So-Cal

I have a Metra kit for sale which fits both single and double-din headunits. It fits perfectly, and I had it on for about a month, but decided I liked the look of the Scosche kit better, so I'm selling this kit as the result. SOLD. I've also got the OEM radio brackets that are required for this kit. Looking for $20 picked up for these. Thanks for lookin'!

Metra outer cover & OEM Brackets

Whole Metra Kit
Old 01-06-2010, 08:56 PM   #2
up! open to offers
Old 01-06-2010, 09:03 PM   #3
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ktmrider's Tacoma Gallery
what kind of material is the metra cover, im looking to get a new one. if its not too much trouble could you take a closer picture of the finish
Old 01-06-2010, 09:06 PM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by ktmrider View Post
what kind of material is the metra cover, im looking to get a new one. if its not too much trouble could you take a closer picture of the finish
It's actually got pretty much the exact finish of them OEM radio, both in color and texture.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:15 PM   #5
ktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shedktmrider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ill take the kit PM sent
Old 01-06-2010, 09:33 PM   #6

Sold to me