Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Wtb silver side view mirrors and 2 silver door handle

Old 01-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #1
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
Wtb silver side view mirrors and 2 silver door handle

does anyone have 2 silver side view mirrors or two silver door handles that they wanna sell please PM me. Interested to buy right away
Old 01-05-2010, 11:26 AM   #2
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
have your mirrors painted or paint them yourself
here is a link to some painted handles
http://www.trdparts4u.com/Scripts/pr...dproduct=-5563
Old 01-05-2010, 11:28 AM   #3
LEEP is on a distinguished road
Name: LEE
LEEP's Tacoma Gallery
Look on e-bay
Old 01-05-2010, 06:40 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I bought cheap chrome mirror covers on ebay an painted them to match my truck. You could give that a try.
Old 01-06-2010, 05:37 AM   #5
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
I bought cheap chrome mirror covers on ebay an painted them to match my truck. You could give that a try.
Hate to thread jack, but going to anyway. I was considering doing this also, but was concerned about looks and durability. What paint process did you use to paint the covers? Scuff, adhesion promoter, paint, clear,,, or something else. Also, how has it held up, for how long? (This) Inquiring mind wants to know.

To the OP, you know you can also paint the handles youself, or buy a color matched set. The handles are not terribly expensive, like the mirrors are, but probably more expensive then if you can find a used set. Although I haven't heard of anyone taking a set of color matched door handles off for the black ones,,, yet.

Also note that I found the handles cheaper at a different online parts place then the TRDparts4u site. I paid $150 shipped for a set for a DC.
Old 01-06-2010, 06:29 AM   #6
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
Hate to thread jack, but going to anyway. I was considering doing this also, but was concerned about looks and durability. What paint process did you use to paint the covers? Scuff, adhesion promoter, paint, clear,,, or something else. Also, how has it held up, for how long? (This) Inquiring mind wants to know.

Yep I used the same process. Bought adhesion promoter from autozone, and used Superwhite paint from spraycans unlimited on ebay. Perfect match.

I painted them about 4 months ago, and it has held up fine so far.