Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB 05 or newer TRD Off Road DBL Cab 4x4 with Tow package

Old 01-09-2010, 12:08 AM   #1
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
WTB 05 or newer TRD Off Road DBL Cab 4x4 with Tow package

I am looking to get into the wonderful world of Tacoma ownership.
My wife and I have decided on getting a 2005 or newer Double Cab 4x4 with TRD Off Road and preferably the TOW Package. Bonus if it has the Down Hill Assist.
We are in the Los Angeles area but are willing to travel around 100 miles to check one out.
we are looking for silver, or white, but definitely NOT black or red

I hope to find a truck soon, let me know if you have one for sale.
Old 01-09-2010, 12:48 AM   #2
Mondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shedMondwa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Mondwa's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome to TW. Did you try to search for it?
Old 01-09-2010, 02:22 AM   #3
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
try yahoo auto thats where i found mine here by la.had some real nices ones last time i looked.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:20 PM   #4
ShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaLor is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shane
ShaLor's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the Welcome!
I have been searching daily on Craigslist, Cars.com and Autotrader.com
My problem is that while I really want to get a good truck, I am not willing to pay an extra $2,000 over what Kelly Blue Book says it is worth and that seems to be what everyone in my area is asking for for a 2nd Gen Tacoma Double Cab with TRD Off Road and Tow package.
If you mean have I done a search on here for it? Yes, if that means going to the for sale section and searching through. Is there a more efficient way of searching for a truck that meets my specifications on here?
Thanks again for the welcome, and I look forward to participating more on here when we finally get our truck.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:40 PM   #5
RU55ELL is on a distinguished road
Name: Russell
RU55ELL's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...500-miles.html
Old 02-12-2010, 07:25 PM   #6
SoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud ofSoCaliSnowboarder77 has much to be proud of
Name: Joe
SoCaliSnowboarder77's Tacoma Gallery
You should be able to get a cheap 4x4 now. Toyota is hurting bad. I visited 5 Toyota dealerships and no one was selling anything. It was really quiet except for the "Ricardo, please go to service"... "service line 2"... PDA announcements.