LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Matrix xrs oem Shift knob (looks nice in our tacomas)

Old 01-10-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Beth
Lunercrab's Tacoma Gallery
Matrix xrs oem Shift knob (looks nice in our tacomas)

I bought this shift knob bout a little over a year ago on xr underground, but i traded my truck in for a 2010 automatic. I have not personal pics of this shifter in my truck but the link here http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ighlight=stuff you can see the original sellers pics from his truck. Knob is in excellent condition and are still going for about 117.00 on ebay new. I'm asking 52.00 shipped/paypal fee. anyone interested please email me at lunercrab@yahoo.com

Old 01-21-2010, 05:41 PM   #2
AKA "06tacosport"
Lunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shedLunercrab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 01-21-2010, 06:07 PM   #3
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
thats nice! but i have an auto too
Old 01-21-2010, 06:28 PM   #4
AKA "06tacosport"

Yeah I loved it in my truck. Looked classy. I wish I could post it back on sale at xrunderground but I don't post there enough