Old 01-11-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
13th wunder
chyknees will become famous soon enough
chyknees's Tacoma Gallery
FS: 05+ Tacoma N-Fab light bar + 4 HID lights

SOLD TO Jedidiah
Old 01-11-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 01-11-2010, 12:07 PM   #3
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
Damnit! All the good stuff is in Cali!
Old 01-11-2010, 12:57 PM   #4
13th wunder
Sold sold sold
Old 01-11-2010, 01:05 PM   #5
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
That was fast! Congrats on the quick sale. Must have been a hell of a deal.
Old 01-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #6
13th wunder
your telling me! I've never sold anything that fast lol.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:32 PM   #8
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chyknees View Post
N-Fab Light Bar with 4 Kragen HID Lights. Everything works perfectly fine. Light bar has 2 small cracks on the brace, but it is easily fixable and does not affect the lighting.

The red ring is now black to match the light housing.

Want to sell all together as a package, UNLESS I have a buyer for the Light bar and a buyer for the 4 lights.

Located in Pasadena, CA

Price is SOLD TO Jedidiah
If you call N-Fab they will ship you out a replacement bar. I had the same thing with my bar and they shipped out a new one (free) and is beefier. If you have ?? PM me.
Old 01-11-2010, 04:48 PM   #9
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
dam that was fast didnt even have time to pm you back.lol
Old 01-11-2010, 04:56 PM   #10
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the 411. It doesnt sound too bad but if it gets worse i'll try to get it replaced!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
If you call N-Fab they will ship you out a replacement bar. I had the same thing with my bar and they shipped out a new one (free) and is beefier. If you have ?? PM me.
Old 01-11-2010, 05:01 PM   #11
lilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to beholdlilgerber is a splendid one to behold

lilgerber's Tacoma Gallery
how much did it go for man i wanted all 4 lights, new onwer lmk if you want to sell them or 2 . thanks
Old 01-11-2010, 07:03 PM   #12
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
seriously that was quick... you could have got a bidding war for that thing
Old 01-12-2010, 08:15 AM   #13
13th wunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
Thanks, i'll pass that on to the new owner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
seriously that was quick... you could have got a bidding war for that thing
hahaha. I'm not one for a bidding war. Just show me cash and its yours.