Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: 2.7L 05+ AFE Stage 2 Intake

Old 01-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #1
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
Name: Travis
TacomaTSP4's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: 2.7L 05+ AFE Stage 2 Intake

Looking for a AFE stage 2 intake for a 2.7L 05+ tacoma. Let me know if anyone is trying to get rid of one. Thanks
Old 01-11-2010, 11:54 PM   #2
Speed Holes
JohnnyTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Johnny
JohnnyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
x2
Old 01-26-2010, 11:12 AM   #3
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
I have one I just removed last night. It is less than one year old. I did Mod it though. There is a hole in the front with a tube that runs up and sits next to the headlight. Also I bent up some sheet metal pieces to help seal it off more from the under hood air. Those are just fastened with double sided tape. My idea was if it worked I was going to take the time to make better pieces and screw or tack weld them on. There is thin foam underneath where the bolts go through to help save the paint where it mounts. There is heat tape applied under the tube where it got close to the engine. All these ideas, minus the foam, were to help introduce the coldest air possible. I can remove everything if you would like, and I will take stainless and cover the hole in the front. Your choice. I would like $175 shipped. Please feel free to shoot me a pm with anymore questions or requests for different pics.

Old 01-26-2010, 11:14 AM   #4
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Just noticed u have an '07. You'll have to check with AFE to see if it will fit. Sorry.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:39 AM   #5
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Great deal for someone!
Old 01-26-2010, 06:35 PM   #7
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.google.com/search?client=...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Here was my search. It looks like you might be taking a chance. Check it out. I just googled the part number.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:12 PM   #8

Yes please make sure. If it won't fit yours, I will be putting up a FS thread for it.
Old 01-26-2010, 08:23 PM   #9
Go Big or Go Home!!
TacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud ofTacomaTSP4 has much to be proud of
it says 05-06 but i dont get why it wouldnt work for an 07 theres nothing different
Old 01-26-2010, 08:26 PM   #10
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaTSP4 View Post
it says 05-06 but i dont get why it wouldnt work for an 07 theres nothing different
You could always risk it. Thats a good deal. If it doesn't work you could sell it again.
Old 01-26-2010, 09:36 PM   #11

It makes no difference to me. Just want to be straight up is all. Just let me know about the questions in my pm and I will send u my e-mail for paypal. I am pretty busy tomorrow so I don't think I could get it shipped til Thursday.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:41 PM   #12

I don't want to be a pita, but if it won't fit or you don't want it please let me know. I would like to get it sold and want to post a FS thread for it. Thanks
Old 01-27-2010, 09:52 PM   #13
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
I don't want to be a pita, but if it won't fit or you don't want it please let me know. I would like to get it sold and want to post a FS thread for it. Thanks
In the words of adam sandlers friend.... DO IT!! haha.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:50 PM   #14
Go Big or Go Home!!
i havent gotten a straight answer out of anyone to know why it wont or will it fit my year, so just create a fs thread. Sorry for taking so long. Ill prob pick one up in the next week or so online. Thanks tho
Old 01-28-2010, 12:11 AM   #15

No problem, just saw your thread and thought I would offer it to you first. If you call AFE they may be able to answer the question for you. Going to create a FS thread so let me know if you find out.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:24 AM   #16
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by "OldManTan" View Post
No problem, just saw your thread and thought I would offer it to you first. If you call AFE they may be able to answer the question for you. Going to create a FS thread so let me know if you find out.
okay thanks...ill make a call tomorrow!
Old 01-28-2010, 11:27 AM   #17
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
I don't see how it wouldn't fit. Unless they changed the I4 engine.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:46 PM   #18
Go Big or Go Home!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viet2100 View Post
I don't see how it wouldn't fit. Unless they changed the I4 engine.
i know thats what i was thinking...im gunna call afe right now