Notices

I have a tubing bender that I need to sell

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2008, 04:07 PM   #1
TheTuber is on a distinguished road
TheTuber's Tacoma Gallery
I have a tubing bender that I need to sell

Hello everyone,

I have a tubing bender that I need to sell. Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions.
ROUND TUBING BENDER
Build Your Own Custom Cage For Your Race Car, Offroad Car, Prerunner, or Chopper.
BRAND NEW
FEATURES:
8 Ton Hydraulic Jack, Bends up to 90 degrees.
BENDS TUBING NOT PIPE (Tubing is measured from the outside diameter, pipe is measured from the inside diameter.)
Does not kink tubing.
This bender doesn't have to be mounted to the floor and can be moved to any shop location making it easy to use.
BENDER INCLUDES ONE(1) DIE SET ONLY! Please let us know which die set you would like when ordering?
All die sets are interchangeable on the same bender frame.
For repeat bends we recommend using a magnetic angle finder and attaching it to the leading side of the tube.
Die Sets Available
1" on 5" Radius
1-1/4" on 5" Radius
1-1/2" on 7" Radius
1-5/8" on 7" Radius
1-3/4 on 7" Radius
(Additional die sets available for $200/set)
(Die and Mandrel have 1" shafts for durability and longevity)
Bends up to .134 Wall mild steel round tubing or up to .096 Chrome moly round tubing
Not recommended for thin wall muffler tubing.
Weighs less than 50 lbs.
Comes complete with everything you see in the above picture.
If you have any questions please feel free to e-mail me.

Old 12-03-2008, 02:32 PM   #3
I dub thee malicious!
007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed007Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mark
007Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 007Tacoma
As he is a single-poster, this is probably not something you want to buy off the forum. If the original poster wants to sell the item to you, he can PM you. Otherwise, this thread is closed.

Closed Thread