Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

<FEELER> 05+ WET OKOLE TRD Front & Rear Seat Covers w/Center Console Cover <= =

Old 01-13-2010, 12:46 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<FEELER> 05+ WET OKOLE TRD Front & Rear Seat Covers w/Center Console Cover <= =

2005-2010
TRD BUCKET SEATS

I'm looking to sell my Excellent Condition TRD Bucket Seat WET OKOLE Seat Covers. They're the Front and Rears w/Center Console. They're Black and has the Dark Grey Centers. Then the Red TRD logo on the Front Seats. They're free from any stains or backseat love juice. I paid over $500 @ the time for these and I'll let them go to a Local.

$368.47

Socal 818 Area

* * SOLD * *

Old 01-13-2010, 12:53 PM   #2
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
mmm... Waiting for pic's.....
Old 01-13-2010, 12:55 PM   #3
JChase is on a distinguished road

JChase's Tacoma Gallery
Dibs if you're in OC and they look good!
Old 01-13-2010, 01:00 PM   #4
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery

* * I'll Get Better Pictures Once I Can get my CAM * *
Old 01-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #5
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Why you selling? They look great!

Going with the leather?
Old 01-13-2010, 01:02 PM   #6

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Took the "PLUNGE" & Upgrading! I just hope someone doesn't buy them and I get to keep them. I still LOVE them and when someone buys. I'll be spending a nice chunk of change to Upgrade to . . . . . "LEATHER"
Old 01-13-2010, 01:03 PM   #7
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Nice.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:16 PM   #8
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
2005-2010

TRD BUCKET SEATS

I'm looking to sell my Excellent Condition TRD Bucket Seat WET OKOLE Seat Covers. They're the Front and Rears w/Center Console. They're Black and has the Dark Grey Centers. Then the Red TRD logo on the Front Seats. They're free from any stains or backseat love juice. I paid over $500 @ the time for these and I'll let them go to a Local.

$368.47

Socal 818 Area

* * PICTURES UP REAL SOON * *

Dibbs on these.............I would pay extra for the "BACK SEAT LOVE JUICE"! Sent you a PM.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:17 PM   #9
Whiskey bent and hell bound.
Hoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoyal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: I'm TWITTER FAMOUS.
Name: Devin
Hoyal's Tacoma Gallery
Nice looking seat covers! Leather huh? Nice, but not for me leather sucsk here in CO at least to me. I bet it will look good in your truck though! GL with sale.
Old 01-13-2010, 01:20 PM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ i'm torn between the LEATHER and WET OKOLE. The Wet Okoles are just amazing as you don't have to worry about them. They look amazing. Leather feels great but I was SOLD yesterday with them when I sat in the new 2010 4runner w/Leather...
Old 01-13-2010, 02:12 PM   #11
TakeItEasy
Jedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud ofJedidiah has much to be proud of

Jedidiah's Tacoma Gallery
I could use that center console cover if the buyer doesnt want them!
Old 01-13-2010, 02:19 PM   #12
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
You've gotta quit that center alignment on your posts... I'm going a little nuts.

I'm bumping you to ask how you settled on $368.47???
Old 01-13-2010, 02:25 PM   #13
05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed05TRD4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Taylor
05TRD4WD's Tacoma Gallery
are they still for sale
Old 01-13-2010, 02:30 PM   #14
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck on the sale as well as the leather. I love those seat covers.
Old 01-13-2010, 03:01 PM   #15
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
FYI, the front headrest covers from 05-08 will not fit the 09-10. I had covers from my 07 and put them on my 09 and the only things that didnt fit were the front headrests. they're much bigger on the 09-10..at least w/ the trd seats

oh yeah....and i'll take that center console too
Old 01-13-2010, 04:00 PM   #16
lower management
trtripoli is on a distinguished road

trtripoli's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to trtripoli
are you getting leather seat covers are or are you reupholstering the seats?! I've wanted to just get the interior redone in leather. I think the cost is steep though.. ~2k.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:53 PM   #17
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
^ not really...there is a local guy on CL that sells the entire package for like $300-400. you have to do all the labor of course to swap everything out, but nothing that cant be done in a days work...check out the los angeles or orange country CL, i believe here was in there..

here is his contact info from an email he sent me...

Recycled Leather International
Luis Bue
9870 Marconi dr ste F
San Diego, Ca 92154
619 671 0660 tel
619 638 2483 fax

leather seat covers link:
http://sites.google.com/site/leatherseatcovers/
Old 01-13-2010, 05:05 PM   #18
lower management
trtripoli is on a distinguished road

trtripoli's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to trtripoli
^ have any pics of these installed in a Taco?
Old 01-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #19
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muy Grande View Post
Dibbs on these.............I would pay extra for the "BACK SEAT LOVE JUICE"! Sent you a PM.

say whaaaaaaat?
Old 01-13-2010, 06:14 PM   #20

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
You've gotta quit that center alignment on your posts... I'm going a little nuts.

I'm bumping you to ask how you settled on $368.47???
Can't say I'll stop doing it as its the way I do things. Sorry but you're not the first to mention it nor will you be the last.

The price came to be as it just sounded real good.

* * SOLD * *