Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Black Plastic Liner Behind Double Cab Seats

Old 01-15-2010, 09:16 AM   #1
The Sausage King of Chicago
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Ranger, National Park Service
Abe Froman's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Black Plastic Liner Behind Double Cab Seats

It's been taking up space in your garage ever since that sub install. Let me help you out. (Just need passenger side)
Old 01-15-2010, 01:42 PM   #3
Abe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shedAbe Froman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, A7XT. Hope we can work it out.

If not, I have lots of goodies I'm willing to trade to anyone with that passenger-side plastic liner - don't care if you cut the back out for a subwoofer as long as the front is intact...

will trade:

• A Jack LaLanne Power Juicer Deluxe in like new condition.
I bought it for over $100 and used it twice. Even trade.
http://www.powerjuicer.com/?gclid=CK...FQ7yDAodvzG40w

• TRD decals plus a little cash from me.

• Sony CD player (car) plus a little cash from me.

• $60 cash
USPS parcel post is $16.94 from most anywhere, so thats $43 to you for a piece of plastic that would sell at a salvage yard for probably half that amount.

• or make me a counter offer. I need this thing.

PM me for details on any of the above. Thanks, gang.
Old 01-18-2010, 11:37 AM   #5

Thanks a ton for the quick pics and great communication, A7XT. Rep sent for being so willing to help a stranger. Sorry It didn't work out.

BUMP for anyone with a non-JBL-sub plastic liner they'd be willing to part with.
Old 02-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #6

new week = new bump.
Old 02-02-2010, 08:50 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2004robert View Post
I got one for you.
PM sent. Hope we can make a deal! Thanks!