Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Sno-Way 22 Series 6'8" Plow

Old 01-18-2010, 02:40 PM   #1
I CANT SPELL SO DONT BITCH
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mwild's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Sno-Way 22 Series 6'8" Plow

22 sereis Sno-Way 6'8" poly plow. very good condition power angle, down pressure system, and easy mont. Currently mounted on an 04 Toyota Tacoma but mont can be bought for any mid size truck or suv. $5000 + brand new. Will help with install. Im in vernon NJ 07418. LOCAL ONLY NO SHIPPING.

$2250 OBO
Old 02-03-2010, 09:56 AM   #8
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, I'd be all over that if you were closer and I could find the mount for cheap to fit my truck (and if I could talk the wife into it).

Bump for a nice item.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:20 PM   #9
dozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to alldozer711 is a name known to all

dozer711's Tacoma Gallery
Just for your info, I looked into one for mine b4 I bought my SnowDogg. Sno-way doesn't make a mount ( black iron ) for 2nd Gen. The 3 point mount can't be had on them.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #10
mwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shedmwild is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
i didnt know that thanx for the info
Old 02-03-2010, 07:35 PM   #11
Jackass to the masses
cvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shedcvillechopper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cvillechopper's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dozer711 View Post
Just for your info, I looked into one for mine b4 I bought my SnowDogg. Sno-way doesn't make a mount ( black iron ) for 2nd Gen. The 3 point mount can't be had on them.
I'm not sure about that. I was pricing plows today and the dealer (as well as the sno-way web site) says that the have them to fit the 2nd gens. Of course I might be missing something...
Old 02-03-2010, 07:38 PM   #12

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
Im almost sure that they make a mont. I have seen a few 2nd gens with the same plow just a different frame on the truck.
Old 02-04-2010, 06:35 PM   #14
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
that is awesome
Old 02-04-2010, 06:38 PM   #15

mwild's Tacoma Gallery
i will get some pics of it on the truck this weekend if it snows
Old 02-04-2010, 06:43 PM   #16
Robbie 09 is on a distinguished road
Name: Robbie
Robbie 09's Tacoma Gallery
I couldn't get a 3-point mount to fit my '09. I had to modify the mount that came off my '99.The new blades now come with a 2-point mount . There is an adapter to go from the 2-point mount on the truck to an older 3-point blade but it is expensive($750 for the mount,$550 for the adapter) It is a lot cheaper to modify the mount you have.That is a nice looking plow and the price is very reasonable.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:26 PM   #17
Tbell5 is on a distinguished road
Tbell5's Tacoma Gallery
PM