Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FOR SALE NEW LIGHT RACEING UCA'S, 5100's, EIBACH SPRINGS, 2 TOP PLATE 1/4" SPACERS

Old 01-19-2010, 08:33 AM   #1
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE NEW LIGHT RACEING UCA'S, 5100's, EIBACH SPRINGS, 2 TOP PLATE 1/4" SPACERS

I have decided to take a diffrent approach, due to a cbi offroad bumper that is being made. All of this stuff is brand new, taken out of the box for pictures only. All of the prices include freight. Light Racing UCA's $425, Eibach front springs $125, Front 5100 Bilstein adjustable shocks $165,
2 1/4" top plate spacers for the taco lean $19 each or both for $35 (toytec sells for 19 each, charges $10 freight). If you want them send me your email address and i will shoot you a paypal invoice. I will be out of the office today, will check emails tonight. If you want multiple items, i will lower the price, i just priced everything seperate including freight.
Attached Thumbnails
FOR SALE NEW LIGHT RACEING UCA'S, 5100's, EIBACH SPRINGS, 2 TOP PLATE 1/4" SPACERS-dscn3312.jpg   FOR SALE NEW LIGHT RACEING UCA'S, 5100's, EIBACH SPRINGS, 2 TOP PLATE 1/4" SPACERS-dscn3309.jpg   FOR SALE NEW LIGHT RACEING UCA'S, 5100's, EIBACH SPRINGS, 2 TOP PLATE 1/4" SPACERS-dscn3310.jpg   FOR SALE NEW LIGHT RACEING UCA'S, 5100's, EIBACH SPRINGS, 2 TOP PLATE 1/4" SPACERS-dscn3311.jpg  
Old 01-19-2010, 08:37 AM   #2
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
oldtacomaguy's Tacoma Gallery
I would like the front shocks and one of the 1/4" spacers. Please send PM.
Thanks

Edit - PM sent
Old 01-19-2010, 08:42 AM   #3
Today I Will!!!!
mcampos0 is on a distinguished road

Name: Mark
mcampos0's Tacoma Gallery
Woooowww im literally going insane about this deal.. Ill check back friday when the funds become available
Old 01-19-2010, 08:47 AM   #4
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
Second on the the billies. PM sent
Old 01-19-2010, 08:50 AM   #6
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Them 5100s would've been nice...
Old 01-19-2010, 08:52 AM   #7
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one of the spacers also for the taco lean...
Old 01-19-2010, 08:57 AM   #8
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
Why did you buy 2, 1/4" spacers?

Do those springs give you 1.5 inches of lift with 5100's set to zero?
Old 01-19-2010, 09:15 AM   #9
If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.
blackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackwatertaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jay
blackwatertaco's Tacoma Gallery
If them 5100's don't sell hit me up!!!!!!!
Old 01-19-2010, 10:34 AM   #10
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
I will take the Light racing Upper control arms for $425.00 shipped.
PM on the way.
Old 01-19-2010, 12:01 PM   #12
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
is anything even left from this?!
Old 01-19-2010, 01:45 PM   #14
four forty four
oldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shedoldtacomaguy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I think that's it, if everone who PM'ed follows thru...
Old 01-19-2010, 07:42 PM   #15
OH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedOH-MAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Steve
OH-MAN's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent.
Thanks Steve
Old 01-20-2010, 06:48 AM   #16
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
light racing uca's sold, billies & spacer (waiting on payment)
1/4" spacer (waiting on payment)
eibachs are still for sale
Old 01-20-2010, 08:16 AM   #17
carletos is on a distinguished road
carletos's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd for eibach
Old 01-20-2010, 10:20 AM   #18

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
okay, it is all paid or spoken for except one 1/4" top plate spacer.
thanks so much guys. i hate to get rid of this stuff, but i am afraid i must do
coilovers since i am getting this bumper. i had an appointment to get it all installed
and at the last minute, decided to go a diffrent direction.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:31 AM   #19
four forty four

Payment sent for 1 of the spacers.

Thanks