Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Toyota fj emblem

Old 01-20-2010, 05:19 PM   #1
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Toyota fj emblem

I bought 2 jf emblems awhile back that were in horriable shape. I restored both. I am going to put one on a grillcraft grill. This one i am going to sell.
I would like to get $65 for this, that price includes shipping. It has been color matched to a grey mica truck. I hand painted two coats of black, and then two coats of clear coat. Would be perfect for grillcraft or Satoshi grills. It is from a 1975 model fj landcruiser.
Attached Thumbnails
Toyota fj emblem-dscn3313.jpg  
Old 01-20-2010, 05:53 PM   #3
Giggity giggity, giggity goo
8ballshifter98 will become famous soon enough8ballshifter98 will become famous soon enough

Name: Garrett
8ballshifter98's Tacoma Gallery
would this look good on a black 98 with a grillcraft grill?
Old 01-20-2010, 06:02 PM   #4
8ballshifter98 will become famous soon enough8ballshifter98 will become famous soon enough

how wide is that emblem?
Old 01-20-2010, 06:03 PM   #5
tomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura abouttomonian77 has a spectacular aura about

Name: Thomas
tomonian77's Tacoma Gallery
Is that silver paint on the letters or white?
Old 01-20-2010, 07:58 PM   #6
V-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shedV-TRAIN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
i painted it a metalic silver. it has the 2 original screw backs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomonian77 View Post
Is that silver paint on the letters or white?
Old 01-20-2010, 08:00 PM   #8

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
not as good as tara does in that picture
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballshifter98 View Post
would this look good on a black 98 with a grillcraft grill?
Old 01-20-2010, 10:53 PM   #10

damn, i really wish you could come down a little on the price.. but im looking around and even on ebay that same emblem is $70, I just dont think I can dish out that much for such a small piece
Old 01-21-2010, 09:01 AM   #11

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
how bought $55 shipped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8ballshifter98 View Post
damn, i really wish you could come down a little on the price.. but im looking around and even on ebay that same emblem is $70, I just dont think I can dish out that much for such a small piece
Old 01-30-2010, 03:37 PM   #13

V-TRAIN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-TRAIN View Post
I bought 2 jf emblems awhile back that were in horriable shape. I restored both. I am going to put one on a grillcraft grill. This one i am going to sell.
I would like to get $65 for this, that price includes shipping. It has been color matched to a grey mica truck. I hand painted two coats of black, and then two coats of clear coat. Would be perfect for grillcraft or Satoshi grills. It is from a 1975 model fj landcruiser.
I have lowered my price to $50 that includes shipping.
Old 01-30-2010, 04:52 PM   #14
Silver_Taco is a name known to allSilver_Taco is a name known to allSilver_Taco is a name known to allSilver_Taco is a name known to allSilver_Taco is a name known to allSilver_Taco is a name known to all

Navy:
Silver_Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-TRAIN View Post
I have lowered my price to $50 that includes shipping.

PM sent