Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Chrome Grill Insert

Old 01-23-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Chrome Grill Insert

I am selling my Chrome grill insert that came off a 2005 Tacoma. Its in good condition and has just coupl eof small dings. i am asking for $50 OBO free local pickup or i can ship it but buyer is responsible for shipping charges. As light as it is i doubt that shipping anywhere in US will be more than $10 for this.

Chrome Grill Insert-img00501.jpg

Chrome Grill Insert-img00503.jpg

Chrome Grill Insert-img00502.jpg

SOLD
Old 01-23-2010, 06:10 PM   #2
spp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to beholdspp is a splendid one to behold
spp's Tacoma Gallery
Who makes that?
Old 01-23-2010, 09:09 PM   #3
str8up50 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: will
str8up50's Tacoma Gallery
Who makes that

I know PUTCO has a version, but you can get them for like 85 dllrs on ebay...just ordered one and it should be in Monday
Old 01-24-2010, 02:35 AM   #4
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know but this is the original one that came with the truck .. i just dont like chrome so took it out