Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Total Chaos Upper Control Arm W/ Pics

Old 01-23-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
jodud7 is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Combat Arms USAF
jodud7's Tacoma Gallery
Total Chaos Upper Control Arm W/ Pics

Total Chaos Upper Control arms for 05-10 prerunner. I have used them for less than 5k miles. These are a must for lifted trucks. Before i installed these i had a problem with controlling my truck afterwords it rode nice and smooth.... $500 obo
Attached Thumbnails
Total Chaos Upper Control Arm W/ Pics-dscf4045.jpg   Total Chaos Upper Control Arm W/ Pics-dscf4046.jpg  
Old 01-23-2010, 09:10 PM   #3
jodud7's Tacoma Gallery
I hate to admit it in here but im trading my truck for a dodge so since the dealer doesnt give a crap about the $2k plus of aftermakets i stripped it of the goodies and made it stock.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Diesel?
Old 01-23-2010, 09:13 PM   #5
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
A Dodge? Why? You in that much of a hurry to lose money?

I mean, go to another/fullsize truck if you must, but stay the hell away from Chrysler.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:15 PM   #6
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Not to thread jack... but minus the interior and a few transmissions dodges are pretty good. Sidenote... The only way I would go to dodge is if it was a 2500 or 3500 diesel. They sound so good and can take a beating. And diesels are awesome!

Flame suit now on!!
Old 01-23-2010, 09:18 PM   #7
jodud7's Tacoma Gallery
Not really losing much cause my dad is a dodge dealer A prerunner was great in vegas but 2wd has been killing me in missouri snow so i wanted to get a 4wd.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:19 PM   #8
Rand Paul 2016
Chad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shedChad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Chad's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jodud7 View Post
Not really losing much cause my dad is a dodge dealer A prerunner was great in vegas but 2wd has been killing me in missouri snow so i wanted to get a 4wd.
Then get a 4x4 tacoma... problem solved.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #9
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I hate to admit it in here but im trading my truck for a dodge so since the dealer doesnt give a crap about the $2k plus of aftermakets i stripped it of the goodies and made it stock.
Quote:

Your dads ripping you off?
Old 01-23-2010, 09:21 PM   #10
topgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtopgun155 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
topgun155's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmb2003 View Post
Then get a 4x4 tacoma... problem solved.
Man your smart.
Save the world again.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #11
Mayor of TW
Delmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shedDelmarva is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Vet
Name: Mike
Delmarva's Tacoma Gallery
Believe it or not, some people don't drink the Kool-Aid

Old 01-23-2010, 09:23 PM   #12
jodud7's Tacoma Gallery
i would stay with a Tacoma if i knew i wasnt getting raped by the dealer. I also wanted a bigger truck and love the tunda exterior but absolutely hate the interior.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:26 PM   #13
jodud7's Tacoma Gallery
No im not getting ripped off by my dad he told me to take it off cause he cant give me anything for it thus if i left it on i would loose over 2k. Why am i getting beat up here guys. I didnt say i didnt love my Tacoma just that i needed to move on. Here is her in her prime.
Attached Thumbnails
Total Chaos Upper Control Arm W/ Pics-dscf3087.jpg   Total Chaos Upper Control Arm W/ Pics-dscf3086.jpg  
Old 01-23-2010, 09:27 PM   #14
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delmarva View Post
Believe it or not, some people don't drink the Kool-Aid

hahahaha where did that post come from out of the blue, del???
Old 01-23-2010, 09:28 PM   #15
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just curious is all. You're moving from one of the most reliable trucks on the market with the best resale value to one of the least reliable trucks on the market with the worst resale.

I was curious as to why. "My dad's a Dodge dealer" doesn't explain your motives.

But, if you'd prefer not to veer off topic, I can understand.
Old 01-23-2010, 09:49 PM   #16
tc2008 has a spectacular aura abouttc2008 has a spectacular aura about

tc2008's Tacoma Gallery
wow, talk about getting flamed
Old 01-23-2010, 10:33 PM   #18
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Too bad. That's a nice Taco.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:33 PM   #19
If You Search...You Shall Find.
uood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the sheduood8 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: Uniform / Marked Patrol
uood8's Tacoma Gallery
geez guys...quit giving him hell, im sure he has weighed the options and has a good reason for the dodge.
Old 01-23-2010, 10:34 PM   #20
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
I'm interested in these... Is there anything else i'd need to pu them on my truck? like uni-balls or a bushing kit?