Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Gaylord Locking Fiberglass Tonneau Cover

Old 01-25-2010, 11:32 AM   #1
johnspie is on a distinguished road
Name: John
johnspie's Tacoma Gallery
Gaylord Locking Fiberglass Tonneau Cover

White Gaylord fiberglass tonneau cover that fits tacoma 2001-2004 (6ft. bed). Very good condition, some minor chips/cracks on the very edge but overall looks good. All hardware and keys included. I think this could be painted to match your truck. I've listed it on craigslist, but no buyers. Hate to take it to the dump, but need to get rid of it.
$100 OBO
Attached Thumbnails
Gaylord Locking Fiberglass Tonneau Cover-top1.jpg   Gaylord Locking Fiberglass Tonneau Cover-top2.jpg   Gaylord Locking Fiberglass Tonneau Cover-top3.jpg  
Old 01-25-2010, 11:37 AM   #2
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Hehe. Gaylord
Old 01-25-2010, 02:09 PM   #3
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jspadaro View Post
Hehe. Gaylord
I lol'd too
Old 01-25-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
That's a great price, surely someone will scoop this up.
Old 01-25-2010, 08:24 PM   #5
The Not So New guy
ComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura aboutComaTosin has a spectacular aura about

Name: Drew
ComaTosin's Tacoma Gallery
huh... hu huh.
you said gay lord...

Bump for a great price. I have second gen SB or I'd buy it!
Old 01-25-2010, 08:36 PM   #6
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
wished it fit my truck