Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

<TRADE> My Excellent OEM 2009 LED Tail Lights for your 09/10 Tails <SOCAL>

Old 01-26-2010, 11:29 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
<TRADE> My Excellent OEM 2009 LED Tail Lights for your 09/10 Tails <SOCAL>

I have an Excellent set of 2009 LED Tails that has a Light Tail Light Tint. Its been done well but not perfect. You'll have to really look up close to see the minor slight flaws. Everyone @ Mod Day 6.5 said it looked AMAZING but I had to point out some of the flaws to them. Everyone stated its very minor but I'm a perfectionist on things and I want to be Honest.

To get these done, it will cost anywhere from $130-$170 for a local Shop.

I'm asking a Local to swap out their 2009 or 2010 OEM Tails & $30 for mine. I spent much more to get it done. I can have a few Socals Vouch as they've seen them in person and was "SOLD" on tinting the 2009's

This is your CHANCE to get your 2009 or 2010 LED Tails Tinted for a Cheap Price.

Sorry, I'm only looking for an EXCELLENT Set of OEM 09 or 10 Tails

If you're local in the 818 Area. Come check them out! You'll Love them.

Old 01-26-2010, 11:40 AM   #2
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone from "Mod Day 6.5" want to state how they look

Please DO
Old 01-26-2010, 11:43 AM   #3
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
..Saw these at mod day.. and honestly.. can't even see ANY defects..

-BUMP - for some nice tail lights from a great seller!!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:52 AM   #4

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks NOE!

When I say Imperfections, I'm saying you got to place your Face into the light to see them. I also would have to tell you there are some if your staring @ them. Hard to see.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:56 AM   #5
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery
These sold me on doing mine!

What imperfections ........In all seriousness though you had to point it out. Heck I paid in that range to get mine down and I can still see a couple flaws here and there. Should've taken you up on the offer to begin with

Bump for a great deal!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:59 AM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Dang only if I had a set of 09's!! Those look pretty sick!!
Old 01-26-2010, 12:04 PM   #7

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks Guys...

TY, I told you to take me up on my offer. I seriously wanted to save you $140 Bucks! You have imperfections from the installer? Dude you shelled out a lot for them. You should take it back to the installer @ how much you paid. Have him Re-Do It! However your dam TACO looks Amazing...Dam you and your Projectors.

Now I'm trying to Help A Socal Local Look "BUENO" for CHEAP!

Your Excellent OEM 09/10 Tails & $30

for my

Excellent OEM 09 "TINTED" Tails

You'll Save $110-$140 from getting it Done.

Old 01-26-2010, 12:54 PM   #8
TACO SUPREME
c0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud ofc0astie31 has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK1/E-6
Name: Dennis
c0astie31's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to c0astie31
i want them so bad, but i have a 07 with a light tint job, if this doesn't go through let me know and maybe we can talk, but i am sure they will sell,
Old 01-26-2010, 12:59 PM   #9
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Already? You're always doing something Ray.
Old 01-26-2010, 03:58 PM   #10
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
i got a set.my bro is not talking to me right now or i work have him do them at his shop,one thing are you tint in a can or shop done?
Old 01-26-2010, 04:42 PM   #11

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Its a Nice Vinyl Tint Wrap that can be taken off when you decide you no longer want it. It looks Painted On with Clear Coat Shine.
Old 01-26-2010, 10:38 PM   #12
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
your dam TACO looks Amazing...Dam you and your Projectors.

i can vouch for ray, he likes his stuff clean!!
Old 01-26-2010, 10:44 PM   #13
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Name: Favian
Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Anyone from "Mod Day 6.5" want to state how they look

Please DO
they look LEGIT!!
Old 01-27-2010, 11:50 AM   #14

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks Josh & Favian. I got someone who might look @ it this week. Key word "MIGHT". Whos really for sure?
Old 01-27-2010, 06:29 PM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
What are you going to do next?
Old 01-28-2010, 01:04 PM   #16

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Almost the same by a tad Different.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:34 PM   #17

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Ttt
Old 02-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #18
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
WOW,
im surprised these are still available

-BUMP-
Old 02-02-2010, 02:07 PM   #19

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I'm too. I had 2 interested trades from 09 buyers who never showed up.

I've had a tremendous amount of interested to sell them straight up. Sorry people, I can't sell them as I will NOT have tail lights. I still want the 09 tails, hence the trade.

Thanks

Old 02-02-2010, 02:12 PM   #20
Mod'n on a Budget
1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed1BlkT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ty
1BlkT's Tacoma Gallery

Saw these again over the weekend someone needs to jump on this deal. They came out better than my "professional" installed tint on my 09's fortunately my are getting redone.