Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Stock TRD Offroad Wheels '05+

Old 01-26-2010, 04:58 PM   #1
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Corporal MACS-2
Name: Ben
bwood_usmc's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Stock TRD Offroad Wheels '05+

I have a full set of TRD Offroad wheels for '05+ that im looking to get rid of. They were taken off my truck at 28,000 miles. No tpms included. Wheel #3 has the worst scratches on it. I dont know if you can reall tell by the crappy pics but its the best i could do as of right now. This would make for a great set of project wheels. I was debating for awhile painting them black or getting them powder coated but said to hell with it. Shipping will be at your cost. Local pickup preferred. PM for more details.

FS: Stock TRD Offroad Wheels '05+-sdc11211.jpg

FS: Stock TRD Offroad Wheels '05+-sdc11212.jpg

FS: Stock TRD Offroad Wheels '05+-sdc11213.jpg

FS: Stock TRD Offroad Wheels '05+-sdc11214.jpg

FS: Stock TRD Offroad Wheels '05+-sdc11215.jpg
Old 01-26-2010, 05:40 PM   #2
desert taco is on a distinguished road
desert taco's Tacoma Gallery
How much?
Old 01-28-2010, 07:00 PM   #3
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Would you split rims if enough interest? I want a spare offroad rim.
Old 01-29-2010, 12:58 PM   #4
mattfarkas is on a distinguished road
mattfarkas's Tacoma Gallery
$

I just gave $250 for same set near me.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:36 PM   #5
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....
bwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shedbwood_usmc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Would you split rims if enough interest? I want a spare offroad rim.

All i want is to sell them all at the same time.... i you can find 4 guys that need one wheel apiece... im all for it....
Old 01-29-2010, 10:00 PM   #6
Joe Taco is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
Joe Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'd buy one.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:00 PM   #7
Anyone else?
Old 02-01-2010, 10:57 PM   #8
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
oops sorry. Me too... I would take one.

Only two more peps!
Old 02-01-2010, 11:23 PM   #9
Turtle
Just4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyrtl
Just4fununlimited's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Just4fununlimited
I'd take one two if the price is right.
Old 02-04-2010, 04:50 PM   #10
Just one more..
Old 02-06-2010, 01:50 PM   #11
desert taco is on a distinguished road
desert taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take one if the price is right.
Old 07-07-2010, 04:27 PM   #12
Wiskey Tango Foxtrot....

BUMP...... wheels have been sitting on the front porch for six months now. Its time to get rid of em!