Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Epic Industries Rear Black Bed Bar w/Rear Fog Light (SOCAL ONLY)

Old 01-27-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
= => "EPIC IND." Rear (3) Tab Black BED BAR w/Rear Fog Light <= =

= => sold <= =
Old 01-27-2010, 12:15 PM   #2
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
You are always selling or changing something.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:17 PM   #3
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Post pics of your tire rack pls
Old 01-27-2010, 12:18 PM   #4
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I can't help it....I wish I was done with the TACO. I think I'm. Trying to stop Modding the TACO and move over the the DIRT BIKE... At least I'm almost done paying the TACO off. 5 more payments and its all mine!

My Tire Rack is from BAJAMOON and its the N-Fab. I love it as I don't want to lose my tailgate. I'm waiting for my RIMS on order. 2-3 month wait...

Old 01-27-2010, 09:15 PM   #5
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ I can't help it....I wish I was done with the TACO. I think I'm. Trying to stop Modding the TACO and move over the the DIRT BIKE... At least I'm almost done paying the TACO off. 5 more payments and its all mine!

My Tire Rack is from BAJAMOON and its the N-Fab. I love it as I don't want to lose my tailgate. I'm waiting for my RIMS on order. 2-3 month wait...

i wonder what kind of rims you're getting this time... real deal volks????
Old 01-27-2010, 09:18 PM   #6

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Naw Man. Can't afford it. Well I can. However I can't justify 4K and a 8 month wait. I'm more than happy with these Konigs and waiting for a Full Size Spare. Plus these are 17's.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:39 PM   #7
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
That's a sweet deal. If I could put this on my truck I would but I have the kennel back there and it's always back there. Someone get this...Damn that tire rack is just so sexy.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:59 PM   #9

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I'll TRADE you This Bed Bar & One of AMIR'S Cousin Jon for your ALL PRO

DEAL?
Old 01-28-2010, 08:53 AM   #11
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
can you get me a better picture of your in bed tire carrier please
Old 01-28-2010, 09:35 AM   #12

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^Holy Crap...You're right. I'll Change that Now.
SOMEONE Buy This so I can FUND another part off STEVE's Taco.
Old 02-02-2010, 10:45 AM   #14

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Buyer never showed up this weekend. Still for sale!

$60 for the Bar & Fog Light

Old 02-02-2010, 02:08 PM   #15

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 02-06-2010, 08:30 PM   #16

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Still for sale DAMMIT!
Old 02-12-2010, 07:18 AM   #17

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Still For Sale In Socal!

$60(LOCAL CASH) for it all! You don't need to do anything by Mount it an Wire the light. Its all painted.

$80 Shipped by Fed Ex Ground 3 Day w/Fog Light
Old 02-12-2010, 07:25 AM   #19

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I had 2 guys who told me to hold it and never responded back. Then people asking to ship when I only wanted a Local Sale.

So Yes, I'm very surprised its still around. Now I'm up to ship it so it should be gone soon!

I will NO LONGER Hold this. First Come, first serve!