LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB Wheels and Tires

Old 01-27-2010, 12:40 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation WTB Wheels and Tires

Hey guys, I'm looking for a wheel/tire combo. 285/75/16s or 285/70/17 tires on wheels with a 0 off set and 4.5 or higher backspacing. PM me if you or someone you know has a good set up with plenty of tread left on the tires. Bolt pattern 6 on 5.5

Thanks fellas!
Old 01-27-2010, 01:07 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump
Old 01-28-2010, 12:14 PM   #3

Bump
Old 01-28-2010, 02:46 PM   #5
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
if i do end up parting out in a few months i will shoot you a pm.(if you havent found anything) still undecided if i am gonna keep my truck or not.probably gonna trade in soon
kmc xd's 16x8 4.5bs 0 offest
Old 01-28-2010, 03:07 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by busatodd View Post
sell you my 17" moto metal wheels!!!
I appreciate it bud, but i'm looking for a wheel/tire combo

Thanks for responding though
Old 01-28-2010, 03:34 PM   #7
Youngmantoyota
jacobp10 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jacob
jacobp10's Tacoma Gallery
How much for the moto wheels? really like them!
Old 01-28-2010, 03:38 PM   #8
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Check the sig
Old 01-28-2010, 03:44 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Check the sig
I can't run stock, thats what i'm running now and 285s wont fit because of the stock wheels dimensions... the tire rubs on the UCA. I mentioned that up top. I need 4.5 or higher BS with 0 OS

Thanks for the post though man
Old 01-28-2010, 03:47 PM   #10
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
I can't run stock, thats what i'm running now and 285s wont fit because of the stock wheels detentions... the tire rubs on the UCA. I mentioned that up top. I need 4.5 or higher BS with 0 OS

Thanks for the post though man
Oops sorry. Didnt read all the way through it.

And your welcome. I tried haha
Old 01-28-2010, 10:56 PM   #11
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
I got 285/70/17s and FJ wheels with spidertrax spacers. I am selling these. PM me if interested.

Old 01-28-2010, 11:38 PM   #12

I appreciate it bud, but I don't wanna run spacers. Your truck looks mean btw
Thanks for commenting
Old 04-27-2010, 09:03 PM   #13
01 Tonka
Frankie M is on a distinguished road
Name: Frankie
Frankie M's Tacoma Gallery
I have a set of rims an tires, 17x9 chrome tire size 285x70x17 bfg all terain......i paid $2300 will sell for $1200
Old 04-27-2010, 10:40 PM   #14
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent