LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Feeler: My truck might be for sale soon. 2006 DC TRD Off-road.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Master at Arms
Name: Tim
The End's Tacoma Gallery
Feeler: My truck might be for sale soon. 2006 DC TRD Off-road.

Just kicking the idea around seeing if it will get any interest. Trying to buy a house soon and I could live a little easier without this payment. Pictures are in my build thread. Truck has almost 49,000 miles on it.
MODS:
3 inch pro comp suspension lift. 1600 miles on it.
Color matched Satoshi grill.
Ebay halo's and eyelids.
Kuhmo M/T's. 4000 miles on them.
Tint.
UWS black low-pro tool box.

Has some other small things that I can't really think of. Feel free to ask any questions, I will answer 100% honest.

Pay off at the moment is 19.7K and all I want is payoff. Not trying to make any profit. Truck is located in Central Florida. Thanks, Tim.

Old 01-27-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Well that will be a good deal for someone!
Old 01-27-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
not just a one trick pony
Haze will become famous soon enough
Haze's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck for sure..
Old 01-27-2010, 08:06 PM   #5
Support our troops!
The End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe End is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys. Forgot to say that the truck only has almost 49,000 miles.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:06 PM   #6
Your mom goes to college
dwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddwalden2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derick
dwalden2's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like a nice truck...just might not wanna show perspective buyers your avatar. Tacos are generally meant to stay on the ground...lol.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:08 PM   #7
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Haha, I'm not going to hide anything. I used the truck to have fun and I can garuantee that the truck has not been damaged.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:54 PM   #9
sincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to allsincitytaco is a name known to all
sincitytaco's Tacoma Gallery
I was gonna bring something up about that avatar, lol.
Old 01-27-2010, 11:58 PM   #10
Hooked
weihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to beholdweihenstephaner is a splendid one to behold

weihenstephaner's Tacoma Gallery
Lol, I was thinking the same. But much respect for a full disclosure sale. Tacos are tough as nails anyhow.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:38 AM   #11
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
nice truck I would sell my audi and get another taco but my wife would kill me
Old 01-28-2010, 08:31 AM   #12
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
deja vu
might be selling my truck too in order to get into a house. gl to you man.i might have a feeler thread goin up myself in a few months
Old 01-28-2010, 08:44 AM   #13
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
Well that will be a good deal for someone!
then they look at his profile picture and haha ya great deal! i wanna buy that! jk

but really nice truck and gtwls
Old 01-28-2010, 11:16 AM   #15
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
haha..ya dude..
you may wanna change your av..but then again you stated that you dont wanna hide anything.
still, good luck with the sale
Old 01-28-2010, 11:33 AM   #16
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Need to post pics, if its to remain in the B/S/T section.
Old 01-28-2010, 01:08 PM   #17
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #18
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Pics are up. About the avatar picture, that same picture was in my build page and if I took it down I would get some flaming posts about how I was trying to cover something up. Like I said it's not damaged at all, it knocked the alignment out just a tad and that was it, I was really lucky. Lol. Thanks for the compliments guys.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:05 PM   #19
Support our troops!

The End's Tacoma Gallery
Bump.

Products Discussed in this Thread