Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS - AFE Stage 2 CAI with Pro Dry Filter

Old 01-27-2010, 11:17 PM   #1
Now my Taco is bloody Red, ewww
"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed"OldManTan" is one of the sharper tools in the shed

"OldManTan"'s Tacoma Gallery
FS - AFE Stage 2 CAI with Pro Dry Filter

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

I have an AFE Stage 2 CAI for the 2.7l i4 with a Pro Dry filter I removed from my truck the other night. It is less than one year old. I did mod it though. There is a hole in the front with a tube that runs up and sits next to the headlight. Also I bent up some sheet metal pieces to help seal it off more from the under hood air. Those are just fastened with double sided tape. My idea was if it worked I was going to take the time to make better pieces and screw or tack weld them on. There is thin foam underneath where the bolts go through to help save the paint where it mounts. There is heat tape applied under the tube where it got close to the engine. All these ideas, minus the foam, were to help introduce the coldest air possible. I can remove everything if you would like, and I will take stainless and cover the hole in the front. Your choice. I would like $175 shipped. Please feel free to shoot me a pm with anymore questions or requests for different pics.

Old 01-28-2010, 10:29 AM   #2
Viet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shedViet2100 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Viet
Viet2100's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Viet2100
Of you missed the picture, this is for the 4 cyl.