LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

*feeler* Black TRD Off-Road wheels and Spidertrax wheel spacers

Old 01-30-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
*feeler* Black TRD Off-Road wheels and Spidertrax wheel spacers

I would like to sell my TRD Off-Road wheels that are painted black (wheel paint) and my Spidertrax wheel spacers so I can get some new shoes.

$475 SHIPPED for both items together.

I'm just seeing if anybody would want these. Hopefully one of you guys out there will want these.

Wheels include lugs but no TPMS.

Here's the wheels (still on truck):

I get a lot of compliments on these.

There's some minor scratches but from a distance you can't see them. The wheels do NOT have a clear coat so touching them up will be very easy. I will also touch them up for you before shipping AND throw in a can of the paint used to paint them.

I'm looking to get like $375 (SHIPPED) for them. ($325 local pickup plus gas money [or lunch] if we meet up halfway.)

Here's the Spidertrax wheel spacers:

They are 1.25" wheel spacers to give you a wider stance or to clear your stock UCA if you're running stock wheels.

I'm looking to get about $125 (SHIPPED). ($110 local pickup plus gas money [or lunch] if we meet halfway.)

I will drive as far as Las Vegas, San Luis Obispo or Phoenix. In that case, you MUST give me gas money AND lunch.

Thanks for looking.
Old 01-30-2010, 01:52 PM   #2
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
if you haven't sold the spacers in a month or two, I'll be in the market
Old 01-30-2010, 01:53 PM   #3
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Hopefully they're gone by then but if not then I'll let you know.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:09 PM   #4
I feel so Devo
tinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shedtinker_troy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tinker_troy's Tacoma Gallery
subscribing...
if the spacers haven't sold by payday (the 4th) I might take them off your hands... but I am sure someone will snatch them up before that
Old 01-30-2010, 02:14 PM   #5

Stay posted.
Old 01-30-2010, 02:20 PM   #6
www.EvolvedFinance.com
ccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shedccoorreeyy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Corey
ccoorreeyy's Tacoma Gallery
Pm'd
Old 01-30-2010, 03:08 PM   #7
carletos is on a distinguished road
carletos's Tacoma Gallery
pm'd for spaces let me know
Old 01-30-2010, 03:17 PM   #8
poornavyguy is on a distinguished road
Navy: GM1
Name: Rich
poornavyguy's Tacoma Gallery
Ill take the spacers if they aren't already gone
Old 01-30-2010, 03:35 PM   #9

Lots of interest on the spacers!!

Unfortunately I can't get rid of the spacers until the wheels are gone. I'll put the wheels on Craigslist to see if they go faster!

I'm on my phone, so I'll return PMs when I get home!
Old 01-30-2010, 08:09 PM   #10
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
good deal bump
Old 01-30-2010, 08:15 PM   #11
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I was there when the wheels were painted...very good job, a lot of careful prep...took too long for me to do and I was lazy but Jon and Derek did a great job at painting them.
Old 01-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
good deal bump
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
I was there when the wheels were painted...very good job, a lot of careful prep...took too long for me to do and I was lazy but Jon and Derek did a great job at painting them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
bump for a good deal and good guy
Thanks guys!
Old 01-30-2010, 11:46 PM   #14

PMs sent!

I've got one bite on the wheels, so if I can sell those soon, then we can deal with the wheel spacers!
Old 01-30-2010, 11:55 PM   #15
tacos89 is on a distinguished road
tacos89's Tacoma Gallery
i want the spacers!!
Old 01-30-2010, 11:56 PM   #16
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
I want those spacers to bad everybody wants them!
Old 01-30-2010, 11:56 PM   #17

There's a bunch of people lined up already.

It just sucks because I can't get rid of them until the wheels are gone!
Old 01-31-2010, 12:00 AM   #18
Robtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really niceRobtrd is just really nice

Name: Robert
Robtrd's Tacoma Gallery
How bout we auction them, lets see who give you more haha..
Old 01-31-2010, 12:02 AM   #19
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
PM sent.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:06 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robtrd View Post
How bout we auction them, lets see who give you more haha..

Not a bad idea...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
PM sent.

Replied!