Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB '05+ headlight sidemarker lenses and signal lenses

Old 01-31-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

dexterdog's Tacoma Gallery
WTB '05+ headlight sidemarker lenses and signal lenses

I would like to buy a set of OEM amber sidemarker lenses and the front signal/drl lenses out of a pair of '05+ headlights. If anyone has some that they pulled out while doing the BHLM or a retrofit let me know. I want to attempt to make some molds for clear lenses. I actually don't need to keep them if you wanted them back I just need to borrow them to mold them up.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:57 PM   #2
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexterdog View Post
I would like to buy a set of OEM amber sidemarker lenses and the front signal/drl lenses out of a pair of '05+ headlights. If anyone has some that they pulled out while doing the BHLM or a retrofit let me know. I want to attempt to make some molds for clear lenses. I actually don't need to keep them if you wanted them back I just need to borrow them to mold them up.
i've got the yellow center reflectors. interested in your final product...been looking for clear reflectors. lmk
they are just sitting in the garage
Old 01-31-2010, 06:42 PM   #3
My pee parts itch
dexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the sheddexterdog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
I have both but IDK how much there worth. How much you wanna give??? Please PM
PM sent.

Also, they need to be clean and free of any scratches due to the fact the molds pick up everything-including fingerprints as I learned making one of my first molds.
Old 01-31-2010, 06:47 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Making the clear molds is a great idea. Free bump for you.
Old 01-31-2010, 08:28 PM   #5
My pee parts itch

I've messed around with some molds for the lenses on my Accord but I could not get a consistent pour. The lenses were very angular and large. I am hoping with the Tacoma lenses everything will go alot smoother.