Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Weathertech front floor mats

Old 01-31-2010, 03:55 PM   #1
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Weathertech front floor mats

Hey... My front all-weather mats are starting to wear out. I want to replace with some black Weathertechs like the ones below. If anybody's looking to unload some old ones, I'd be interested. They don't have to be in great shape.

Just let me know what you want with shipping. I'm in 35216.

Thanks.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:26 PM   #2
FARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud ofFARNORCAL has much to be proud of
Coast Guard: MK
Name: Ryan
FARNORCAL's Tacoma Gallery
dibs how much what year and of course a price
Old 01-31-2010, 07:40 PM   #3
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FARNORCAL View Post
hahaha He is wanting to buy (WTB)....
Old 02-01-2010, 06:08 AM   #4
mws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shedmws4ua is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FARNORCAL View Post
What vvv he vvv said

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAG View Post
hahaha He is wanting to buy (WTB)....
Old 02-21-2010, 01:33 PM   #5

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Been thinking about mats recently... thought I'd bump it to the top...
Old 02-21-2010, 01:59 PM   #6
Danosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanosabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
Danosabre's Tacoma Gallery
Get into the group buy, from weathertech. from ones are like $80 shipped.
Old 02-21-2010, 02:03 PM   #7
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danosabre View Post
Get into the group buy, from weathertech. from ones are like $80 shipped.
X2 exactly what I was thinking
Old 02-21-2010, 03:17 PM   #8

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know how I missed that. Thanks.
Old 02-21-2010, 05:03 PM   #9

mws4ua's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in on the group buy now... thanks, guys.