Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FEELER: OEM BSP front bumper with fogs

Old 02-01-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
FEELER: OEM BSP front bumper with fogs

So I am getting a new bumper soon and will be looking to sell my BSP with fogs. It is in pretty much perfect condition. Has small scratch on passenger side. WHat would be a fair price? and is anyone looking for this and wants to call early dibs?

I dont know if I need a pic for a feeler, but I will take one when I get home tonight. Thanks
Old 02-01-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
Local and interested in fogs only
Old 02-01-2010, 01:45 PM   #3
FL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shedFL Forester is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
FL Forester's Tacoma Gallery
Would you part out just the fog lights?
Old 02-01-2010, 01:47 PM   #4
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

I would try to keep them together at first. I dont think many people would want the bumper without the fogs... I could be wrong. What would be the offering $$ for the fogs?
Old 07-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #5
Adirondacjack will become famous soon enough
Name: john
Adirondacjack's Tacoma Gallery
Do u still have the front bumper? I only need the plastic cover portion, no metal.
Old 07-07-2011, 03:07 PM   #6
depechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nicedepechek is just really nice
depechek's Tacoma Gallery
This the black color right? I only need the bumper cover...shipping is going to be a pain though.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:53 PM   #7

thread is old. i ended up just tossin it