Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: Silver Streak door handles for DC

Old 02-02-2010, 03:07 PM   #1
bigsur is on a distinguished road
Name: Stephen
bigsur's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: Silver Streak door handles for DC

I have a 2010 Silver DC. My handles are black, but I wish they were silver.

Maybe I can buy these online somewhere, but I haven't seen it. If you have a set (4), let me buy them!

Optionally I could send you my black door handles, you could swap them for the silver ones and send them to me, and I will remunerate you in an appropriate amount.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:48 AM   #2
bigsur is on a distinguished road
Name: Stephen
bigsur's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone?
Old 02-24-2010, 11:01 AM   #3
--- --- --- - ----
LEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shedLEX is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LEX's Tacoma Gallery
Here's a start.

http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...dproduct=-5563
Old 02-24-2010, 11:07 AM   #4
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ as above, or it used to be cheaper to order the individual parts from one of the online Toyota parts places. I ordered from an online place, then sold the black handles. I think it ended up costing me about $100 to buy new, then sell the old. Note that it did take awhile before the black handles sold.