LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FOR SALE: Grillcraft Mesh Upper grille 05+ Black

Old 02-02-2010, 03:32 PM   #1
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
FOR SALE: Grillcraft Mesh Upper grille 05+ Black

Decided to go with BlackHawke's Satoshi service, so my grillcraft is up for sale.

It has been on my truck for 2 months, and is in awesome condition.

Comes with all hardware to mount.

Asking $125 shipped, I will knock a couple bucks off if a local comes and picks it up.

Will be ready for shipping on Monday, Feb. 8.
Attached Thumbnails
FOR SALE: Grillcraft Mesh Upper grille 05+ Black-grillcraft1.jpg   FOR SALE: Grillcraft Mesh Upper grille 05+ Black-grillcraft2.jpg  
Old 02-02-2010, 04:13 PM   #3
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
damn haha it will almost pay for my service
Old 02-02-2010, 04:16 PM   #4
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
pm'd
Sold to ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhawke88 View Post
damn haha it will almost pay for my service
That is what I was hoping for
Old 03-11-2010, 08:58 PM   #5
Schully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the roughSchully is a jewel in the rough

Name: Aaron
Schully's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
Decided to go with BlackHawke's Satoshi service, so my grillcraft is up for sale.

It has been on my truck for 2 months, and is in awesome condition.

Comes with all hardware to mount.

Asking $125 shipped, I will knock a couple bucks off if a local comes and picks it up.

Will be ready for shipping on Monday, Feb. 8.
you should have kept it for the satoshi
Old 03-11-2010, 09:04 PM   #6
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schully View Post
you should have kept it for the satoshi
yea, I havent done your satoshi yet so if you send me your grille craft mesh to do the satoshi, I'll knock out $35 off the price from materials
Old 03-16-2010, 06:34 PM   #8
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
nope its on my truck now =) and will only sell it for 1 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-16-2010, 07:07 PM   #9
eskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud of

eskamo23's Tacoma Gallery
son of a beeeeoootch, o well maybe next time. unless of course i can come up with that millon, lol