Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

98-99 Toyota Tacoma headlights and 3.4 air box

Old 02-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #1
j_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant future

Name: catdick
j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
98-99 Toyota Tacoma headlights and 3.4 air box

Everything is sold, thanks.
Old 02-03-2010, 04:00 PM   #2
j_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant futurej_cyrus has a brilliant future

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-04-2010, 01:23 PM   #3

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
ttt
Old 02-04-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Those headlights look a bit foggy. Are they?
Old 02-04-2010, 01:59 PM   #5

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack48 View Post
Those headlights look a bit foggy. Are they?

A little, they could use a good sand/buffing. After that throw a coat of clear on them and I'd say they'd look fine.
Old 02-13-2010, 09:45 AM   #6

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
bump.. im gonna throw all this stuff away if no one wants it. I'll make a hell of a deal on all of it.
Old 02-13-2010, 01:01 PM   #7
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_cyrus View Post
bump.. im gonna throw all this stuff away if no one wants it. I'll make a hell of a deal on all of it.
Just send me da headlights for free then
Old 02-13-2010, 04:36 PM   #8

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
If one person wants all of it, I'll even throw in a set of emblems. All for $50 shipped.

2 of the older style emblems( 2 door badges ), and 1 of the newer style emblem 05-09, ( 1 door badge, TACOMA.
Old 02-15-2010, 06:24 AM   #9
Nowhereman04 will become famous soon enough

Name: Chris
Nowhereman04's Tacoma Gallery
im interested in the 3.4 airbox. how much does it cost to ship that.
Old 02-15-2010, 07:15 AM   #10

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowhereman04 View Post
im interested in the 3.4 airbox. how much does it cost to ship that.

$23 shipped anywhere in the 48 states.
Old 04-10-2010, 05:34 PM   #11
toddulu is on a distinguished road
Name: Todd
toddulu's Tacoma Gallery
The airbox still available?
Old 04-10-2010, 07:17 PM   #12

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
yes it is.
Old 04-10-2010, 08:46 PM   #13
mattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattleegee is one of the sharper tools in the shed
mattleegee's Tacoma Gallery
Is the airbox the same for a 2000?

bill me if it is (paypal) mattleegee@yahoo.com
Old 04-23-2010, 04:20 PM   #14

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
bumpity bump bump.

if they dont sell by next friday i'll send them to whoever will pay for shipping. if no one wants them im trashing them.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:28 PM   #15
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
bumpity bump bump.

if they dont sell by next friday i'll send them to whoever will pay for shipping. if no one wants them im trashing them.
If the headlights aren't sold by next friday and you are serious about giving em away as long as I pay shipping, let me know!
Old 04-23-2010, 06:41 PM   #16

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
if the headlights aren't sold by next friday and you are serious about giving em away as long as i pay shipping, let me know!
10-4
Old 04-24-2010, 05:52 PM   #17

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 04-25-2010, 07:56 PM   #18
ASSCLOWN is on a distinguished road
ASSCLOWN's Tacoma Gallery
I'll take the headlights. My zip is 11362. Let me know.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:58 PM   #19
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
10-4
Nevermind, I found a different set. You can pass those along to someone else.
Old 04-26-2010, 08:50 PM   #20

j_cyrus's Tacoma Gallery
assclown, pm sent