1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: DB cab Custom Sub box and Pioneer sub

Discussion in 'Buy / Sell / Trade' started by Anathollo, Feb 3, 2010.

1. Feb 3, 2010 at 1:07 PM
    Anathollo

Anathollo [OP] www.saveadane.org

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Icon coilovers, Rear Fox Resi-shocks, 285/70/17 Toyo A/T's, Touchscreen JVC Headunit, Custom Rhino-lined sub box, Rocksford Fosgate components and Dual Rockford Fosgate 10" shallow subs, Pioneer and Rocksford Fosgate amps, 1250 watts total, Autometer Volt and Trans gauges with Lotek A-pillar, K&N Drop-in filter, WO Seat covers, Tint, NST WP pulley, Hi-lift jack, Diff breather mod, horn relocation mod, extra "D" rings, de-pinstriped, carrier bearing drop, Rear backup 886 bulbs, Camburg UCA's, AMW Catch can, BHLM, OME Dakars with AAL, Procomp 7089's, Front single hoop Demello bumper, Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500, Amsteel 3/8th synthetic line
    I have a custom subwoofer box for a 2005+ tacoma. It was made for me in july of 2007 and used until august of 2009. It's still in great condition and there's no cracks in the body of the box. The box by it's self is $120 or OBO and buyer pays shipping.
    I'm getting rid of it because it's been sitting in my closet taking up space and I need the money.
    It slides into the stock driver's side rear storage box and is a perfect fit.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

It comes with just the box and not my factory storage panel.

More pics:
    [​IMG]

Side shot:
    [​IMG]

Other side shot:
    [​IMG]

Back of the box:
    [​IMG]

Here's the inside of the box: The black goop inside is NOT hardened, it's still soft and goopy and serves as your insulator for when you run the wires inside.
    [​IMG]

Also for Sale I have a shallow-mount 1000watt 10" Pioneer Subwoofer for sale. Great sub for someone who does not want a TON of bass and is perfect for everyday driving. It's 60$ or OBO and buyer pays shipping.

Pics:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I will sell BOTH of them together for 160$ and buyer pays shipping. This is a perfect combination for someone who wants bass at higher levels and peace and quiet for lower levels.

Please PM me if you're interested. Help a poor college student out!

2. Feb 3, 2010 at 1:13 PM
    blackwatertaco

blackwatertaco If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Alvin/Pasadena, Tx
    Vehicle:
    08 taco, 4x4 2.7 5spd.
    One fucked up diff. breather mod, 265/75/16 Destiny Dakota M/T Black gulf states rims BHLM Magnaflow 14" muffler with cut off tail pipe. 10" pioneer slim truck sub with JBL 600W amp. PROJECT BLACK OUT
    Could that sub and box fit into my truck??? If so, Could it hook up to my factory system??

3. Feb 3, 2010 at 1:25 PM
    Anathollo

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Icon coilovers, Rear Fox Resi-shocks, 285/70/17 Toyo A/T's, Touchscreen JVC Headunit, Custom Rhino-lined sub box, Rocksford Fosgate components and Dual Rockford Fosgate 10" shallow subs, Pioneer and Rocksford Fosgate amps, 1250 watts total, Autometer Volt and Trans gauges with Lotek A-pillar, K&N Drop-in filter, WO Seat covers, Tint, NST WP pulley, Hi-lift jack, Diff breather mod, horn relocation mod, extra "D" rings, de-pinstriped, carrier bearing drop, Rear backup 886 bulbs, Camburg UCA's, AMW Catch can, BHLM, OME Dakars with AAL, Procomp 7089's, Front single hoop Demello bumper, Superwinch Tiger Shark 9500, Amsteel 3/8th synthetic line
    If you have this piece than the box will fit. But the sub will be great for your truck because it's a shallow-mount sub and is made for trucks.

[​IMG]

4. Feb 3, 2010 at 1:35 PM
    Anathollo

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    The sub has been sold, pending payment.

The sub box is still up for sale.

5. Feb 3, 2010 at 1:52 PM
    Anathollo

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Sub box is sold, pending payment.

6. Feb 3, 2010 at 4:59 PM
    RDtacoma

RDtacoma Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Albert
    Mission TX
    Vehicle:
    05tacoma
    6in fabtech lift kit,20s spy KMC,33 nitto mud grapplers
    what size fits in the box?

7. Feb 3, 2010 at 7:42 PM
    Anathollo

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    A 10" sub fits in the box. Sorry for my late response.

8. Feb 3, 2010 at 9:13 PM
    glandnut

glandnut Reserve Squirrel Hair

Member:
    Florida
    Vehicle:
    16' 4Runner TEP, 01' Ext cab 4x4
    secret stuff.
    Thanks for the pics- food for thought...

9. Feb 3, 2010 at 9:44 PM
    Anathollo

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Yeah I love the box and I'd still be using it, but I found a deal on my double sub box now that I couldn't pass up.
    That box is SOLID!^^^

10. Feb 4, 2010 at 2:53 AM
    blackwatertaco

blackwatertaco If you ain't stuck, You ain't tryin hard enough.

Member:
    First Name:
    Jay
    Alvin/Pasadena, Tx
    Vehicle:
    08 taco, 4x4 2.7 5spd.
    One fucked up diff. breather mod, 265/75/16 Destiny Dakota M/T Black gulf states rims BHLM Magnaflow 14" muffler with cut off tail pipe. 10" pioneer slim truck sub with JBL 600W amp. PROJECT BLACK OUT
    Thanks Michael...I got the $$$ allready pulled out to give you.

11. Feb 6, 2010 at 11:16 AM
    Anathollo

Member:
    Houston
    Vehicle:
    07 Tacoma TRD Sport
    Both the Sub box and the Sub have been sold. Thank you for looking.

Products Discussed in

To Top