Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

FS: Stock 17" alloys and new tires

Old 02-03-2010, 01:46 PM   #1
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jonathan
wingshootin's Tacoma Gallery
FS: Stock 17" alloys and new tires

I am thinking about getting some bigger tires and 20" wheels for my Toyota. I am getting it lifted next week and have thought about new rubber and wheels on it also. Here is what I have:

17" Alloy wheels (factory Toyota) with nearly new (less than 300 miles) 265/70/17 Firestone Destination M/T (bought from Nuttals Tire in Columbia for $1200)

Looking to get $1500 for the set (wheels and tires). Thanks
Old 02-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
You need to post pics of the actual item for sale per forum rules. If not, the mods will come and shut down your thread. So please post pics
What He said ^^^^^
Old 02-03-2010, 03:15 PM   #3
wingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shedwingshootin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Will do. Waiting on my camera to get home with the wife.
Old 02-03-2010, 03:19 PM   #4
Pictures of wheels and tires:

Old 02-03-2010, 03:20 PM   #5
Close-ups coming of the tread wear soon. The tires have less than 300 miles on them.
Old 02-04-2010, 09:29 AM   #6
$1000 sound better? Let me know, I am getting my lift and new wheels and tires in next week. Thanks
Old 02-05-2010, 03:12 PM   #7
bump
Old 02-07-2010, 01:32 PM   #8
Decided to keep the tires and buy new wheels. Wheels are available for $500 or best reasonable offer.
Old 02-07-2010, 04:57 PM   #9
ComaChic will become famous soon enough

ComaChic's Tacoma Gallery
Tires are still there huh...

If I can find some wheels I may take them
Old 02-11-2010, 12:44 PM   #10
Wheels have been sold. Now I am again selling tires because I just got my lift installed and I really want some bigger tires now. They currently have around 400 miles on them. 265/70/17 Firestone Destination M/T's. $800 plus shipping.