Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

Auto Dim Review Mirror with Backup Camera Screen

Old 02-03-2010, 03:10 PM   #1
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Auto Dim Review Mirror with Backup Camera Screen

Not mine but I just saw a great deal on an auto dim rearview mirror with backup camera on Ebay. The Buy It Now price is $189.99.

Get it while it's hot

Cheers.
Old 02-04-2010, 05:10 AM   #2
MMMMM Taco's
Taco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTaco-NB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
It's still available if anyone is looking for one.
Old 02-04-2010, 08:11 PM   #4
MMMMM Taco's

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
I installed one on my Taco.

This ones still available. I'm sure I remember someone on here looking for one.

Cheers.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:30 AM   #6
MMMMM Taco's

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
No I bought mine from a different guy Ebay. It was also used and it works fine. I didn't get the plastic cover that hides the wires though.
Old 02-05-2010, 12:51 PM   #7
bebopblues has a spectacular aura aboutbebopblues has a spectacular aura about

bebopblues's Tacoma Gallery
Love the one on my 09 taco. Anyone know if it'll work in a Scion TC? Whats the installation like? Is it just a matter of drilling a hole for the camera and run the wires to the mirror? How does it tap into the (R)everse mode?
Old 02-05-2010, 03:48 PM   #8
jabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of lightjabrackin is a glorious beacon of light

jabrackin's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jabrackin
Taco-NB.... Call Gentex, they will send you that part. I got the same mirror and i installed the backup tailgatehandle and camera on my 2008 truck. They will send that piece to you. I called EVERYWHERE... lol... and i finally called Gentex and they sent it to me. Didn't cost a thing.
Old 02-06-2010, 10:59 AM   #9
MMMMM Taco's

Taco-NB's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Jabrackin!

This spring, I am going to glue a new rearview mirror mounting plate higher up on my windshield. I'm 6'2" and the mirror is very low for me. So, when I raise the rearview mirror, the wires will all be tucked up under the headliner.

BTW ... the one on Ebay is still available.

Cheers.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:31 PM   #10
Rickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of light
Air Force: Pilot
Name: Rick
Rickochet's Tacoma Gallery
Dang, I wish I had seen this yesterday. It sold yesterday afternoon. I have been looking for a used one for over a year with no luck.
Old 02-08-2010, 02:55 PM   #11
Sidehack is on a distinguished road
Marines:
Name: Chuck
Sidehack's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma Backup Camera Monitor Mirror

I have one from a 2009, that I picked up about a month ago. I do not have the time, money, or effort to install it and the camera. Going to get a cheap wireless unit instead. I paid $250 plus shipping, I will sell it for the same. No wiring included, just the autodimming mirror with the monitor in it.

Sidehack
Old 02-08-2010, 03:04 PM   #12
Rickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of lightRickochet is a glorious beacon of light
Air Force: Pilot
Name: Rick
Rickochet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidehack View Post
I have one from a 2009, that I picked up about a month ago. I do not have the time, money, or effort to install it and the camera. Going to get a cheap wireless unit instead. I paid $250 plus shipping, I will sell it for the same. No wiring included, just the autodimming mirror with the monitor in it.
Sidehack
PM sent.