Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

For Sale: Brand new OEM 05+ floor mats

Old 02-05-2010, 09:37 AM   #1
nuckingfuts is on a distinguished road
nuckingfuts's Tacoma Gallery
For Sale: Brand new OEM 05+ floor mats

I have a full set of black Tacoma TRD floor mats (front and rear) with retaining hardware, never opened in factory sealed bag.

One set of grey standard Tacoma floor mats with retaining hardware, never opened in factory sealed bag.

Asking $100 shipped, OBO! paypal accepted. These are ready to go just make a reasonable offer.
LKDowning@gmail.com
Attached Thumbnails
For Sale: Brand new OEM 05+ floor mats-blacklrg.jpg   For Sale: Brand new OEM 05+ floor mats-blacktrd.jpg   For Sale: Brand new OEM 05+ floor mats-greytacoma.jpg  
Old 02-05-2010, 09:38 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Where are ya located?
Old 02-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #4
cdn_bacon has a spectacular aura aboutcdn_bacon has a spectacular aura aboutcdn_bacon has a spectacular aura about

Name: Christopher
cdn_bacon's Tacoma Gallery
Aren't these the ones listed on the "voluntary" recall ?
Old 02-05-2010, 10:07 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Oh shit! my accelerator pedal is starting to stick right now!
Old 02-05-2010, 12:45 PM   #6
RDtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Albert
RDtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
whats the retaining hardware? like the hooks on the bottom?
Old 02-06-2010, 01:07 AM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
Where are ya located?
NY, willing to ship. Flexibile on price (OBO!). Make a reasonable offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdn_bacon View Post
Aren't these the ones listed on the "voluntary" recall ?
Yes, They are but if you read Toyota Recall Information (located here http://www.toyota.com/recall/floormat.html) you will see that the remedy is: "The shape of the accelerator pedal will be reconfigured to address the risk of floor mat entrapment." They aren't issuing new floor mat, they are reshaping the gas pedal rubber cover. These floor mats come with the oem toyota retaining clips and should stay in place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDTacoma View Post
Whats the retaining hardware? like the hooks on the bottom? ?
Yes, they are the hooks that keep the floor mats in place and not under your gas pedal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc C. View Post
Are they OEM 05+ or OEM 09-10? There is a slight difference. ?
I believe they are 2009+. What is the difference? I figured these would fit years 05+.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:20 AM   #9
RDtacoma is on a distinguished road

Name: Albert
RDtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
pm me im interested in the black ones...and im glad they come with the hooks the damm car wash ppl broke mine off and they didnt even tell me those A$$holes lol
Old 02-06-2010, 04:08 AM   #10
If you want it bad, you usually get it bad!
Mark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shedMark C. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LCDR Mustang (Ret) - 30 yrs - Submarine and Target Service
Name: Mark
Mark C.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuckingfuts View Post
NY, willing to ship. Flexibile on price (OBO!). Make a reasonable offer.

I believe they are 2009+. What is the difference? I figured these would fit years 05+.
I think that the 09 + have two holes for clips on both driver and passenger side.
Old 02-06-2010, 07:21 AM   #11
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Grey for AC or DC?
$100 obo for both or each?
Old 02-16-2010, 09:04 PM   #12
Bump

Need to sell these. Will take $70 shipped (anywhere in the US) for a set. Still have 2 sets of black TRD mats and one set of standard grey Tacoma. To clarify: a set means four mats for your truck, (two front and two rear).
Old 02-17-2010, 01:03 AM   #13
Taco Fever - I've got it bad!
billyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shedbillyjoe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bill
billyjoe's Tacoma Gallery
Once again, are the grey set for a Double Cab (DC) or Access Cab (AC)?
Old 02-17-2010, 03:49 AM   #14
saf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nicesaf023 is just really nice
Marines:
saf023's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent.
Old 02-17-2010, 12:08 PM   #15
SilveredTaco is on a distinguished road
SilveredTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Next in line PM sent as well.
Old 03-01-2010, 12:09 PM   #16
lw777pilot is on a distinguished road
lw777pilot's Tacoma Gallery
Floor mats still available?