Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTT - procomp 7089 wheels and tires

Old 02-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #1
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
WTT - procomp 7089 wheels and tires

So I'm bored with my wheels,

I'm looking to swap my wheels and tires with someone near by (within 300 miles)

I have Procomp 7089 17" with 285/70/17 BFG A/T w/ tpms

my tires:
1 tires has maybe 1000 miles on it
the other three have about 60-70% tread, I think they are 13/32 I can double check. Wheels are in great condition no scratches, dings, or anything.

I want...

Majority Black rim
18" or possibly larger
33" A/T tire (aggressive type, no Nitto Terra Grapplers)
need tpms

they obviously must fit a 6 lug tacoma... 4-4.5" backspacing preferred.
I might be able to add $$ to this

Wheels & tires below... (all 4 have center caps)

more pics in my build and photo gallery... if I don't find a wheel I like then I won't trade.
Old 02-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #2
TacomaDaKine07 is on a distinguished road
Name: JayJay
TacomaDaKine07's Tacoma Gallery
love the truck... let me know if yah ever wanna sell the headlights i will buy
Old 02-05-2010, 07:30 PM   #3
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
You can trade me mine . I need to repaint them since they are chipping because I washed my truck. Bump for a good guy!
Old 02-05-2010, 08:08 PM   #4
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i will trade you my wheels

j/k i have the same wheels and i am bored of them too
Old 02-05-2010, 10:06 PM   #5
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacob_wood View Post
You can trade me mine . I need to repaint them since they are chipping because I washed my truck. Bump for a good guy!
Yeah... not quite what I was looking for...
Old 02-06-2010, 10:05 AM   #6
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
Yeah... not quite what I was looking for...
Well it was worth a shot.
Old 02-06-2010, 06:16 PM   #7
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-06-2010, 07:49 PM   #8
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Good Luck "BUMP" for a fellow RAD RED Owner w/Satoshi Grille Mod

I love my RIMS/TIRES!

Do you have a few sets in mind?
Old 02-06-2010, 11:44 PM   #9
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Good Luck "BUMP" for a fellow RAD RED Owner w/Satoshi Grille Mod

I love my RIMS/TIRES!

Do you have a few sets in mind?
I dunno... I really just want bigger rims... maybe revolvers or the wheels you had before your current ones (what were they again?)
Old 02-22-2010, 09:31 PM   #10
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
bump
Old 02-23-2010, 02:37 PM   #11
jojo is on a distinguished road
jojo's Tacoma Gallery
Well how about selling them? I am interested and we cant trade out yours for mine(15") until you find the ones you want?
Old 02-23-2010, 03:07 PM   #12
Turtle
Just4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the roughJust4fununlimited is a jewel in the rough

Name: Tyrtl
Just4fununlimited's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to Just4fununlimited
I'd be interested too if you are selling.
Old 02-23-2010, 03:12 PM   #13
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
ive got 16 inch steelies from wheelers wrapped in BFG KM's that i would be up to trade. Doesn't seem like its what your looking for but you never know!
Old 02-24-2010, 08:19 AM   #14
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo View Post
Well how about selling them? I am interested and we cant trade out yours for mine(15") until you find the ones you want?
I'm not willing to sell at this time, but maybe later after my tax return shows up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just4fununlimited View Post
I'd be interested too if you are selling.
see above

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroM- View Post
ive got 16 inch steelies from wheelers wrapped in BFG KM's that i would be up to trade. Doesn't seem like its what your looking for but you never know!
Naw, I'm looking to plus up to 18's, thanks though
Old 02-24-2010, 05:03 PM   #15
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hayden
TacoSupreem's Tacoma Gallery
i would gladly trade you mine!
Old 02-24-2010, 05:03 PM   #16
Dirty Trucker
TacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoSupreem is one of the sharper tools in the shed

but i'm too far away!
Old 02-24-2010, 06:56 PM   #17
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSupreem View Post
but i'm too far away!
you are too far, wheels look good but your tires are too small... are those 20's, what size tires you got?
Old 02-24-2010, 07:25 PM   #18
Dirty Trucker

285/50/20 toyo open country
Old 02-24-2010, 07:31 PM   #19
Banned
socal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: frank
socal trd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i love your rims, i was going to get them but the half black one.. but my luck they are back ordered and i didnt want to wait.
Old 02-24-2010, 07:32 PM   #20
HOME!!!

solus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah those are just a bit too small... I'd need 33"