Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Shopping > Buy / Sell / Trade

Notices

WTB: TSB leaf springs

Old 02-05-2010, 09:01 PM   #1
flyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to all

Name: Zach
flyingface's Tacoma Gallery
WTB: TSB leaf springs

I'm out of warrantee by a long shot, don't want to do an AAL because it is too much LIFT and I'm not real excited about airbags. So, does anyone want to sell their TSB leaf packs, or trade for non-TSB pack and a Toytec AAL to go along with it?
Somebody, please. I'm desperate.
Old 02-06-2010, 08:35 AM   #2
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Army: BNCOC SGL
Name: Joshua
08TRD Sport's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacoaal.htm
here you pretty cheap for a AAL with a 1.5 lift a little bigger then the TSB which is asbout 1 inch lift in the rear
Old 02-06-2010, 08:42 AM   #3
✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈ ✈
neontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shedneontrail is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neontrail's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08TRD Sport View Post
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacoaal.htm
here you pretty cheap for a AAL with a 1.5 lift a little bigger then the TSB which is asbout 1 inch lift in the rear
rep sent --- nice work
Old 02-06-2010, 01:25 PM   #4
flyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to allflyingface is a name known to all

Read the OP: I've already had and removed an AAL, and I don't really want to do air bags.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:00 PM   #5

Bump
Old 02-07-2010, 07:14 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckcmdr View Post
toytec aal 79.00 from toytec.
I have addressed this already:

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingface View Post
I'm out of warrantee by a long shot, don't want to do an AAL because it is too much(lift) and I'm not real excited about airbags. So, does anyone want to sell their TSB leaf packs, or trade for non-TSB pack and a Toytec AAL to go along with it?
Quote:
Read the OP: I've already had and removed an AAL(Toytec to be exact), and I don't really want to do air bags.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:18 PM   #8
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I have a set of Excellent TSB 4 Leaf Pack from Toyota. I'm thinking to upgrade to the All Pros.

However, I'm too far and shipping will kill this.
Old 02-07-2010, 07:25 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ I have a set of Excellent TSB 4 Leaf Pack from Toyota. I'm thinking to upgrade to the All Pros.

However, I'm too far and shipping will kill this.
I wonder how much it would be...
Old 02-08-2010, 03:17 PM   #11

Bump
Old 02-08-2010, 03:27 PM   #12
ROOTIN AROUND
08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of08TRD Sport has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm out of warrantee by a long shot, don't want to do an AAL because it is too much LIFT and I'm not real excited about airbags. So, does anyone want to sell their TSB leaf packs, or trade for non-TSB pack and a Toytec AAL to go along with it?

How much is too much lift?? As I stated the TSB is about a 1 inch lift in the back, I posted a site for a 1.5 inch lift with the AAL. If a 1/2 of a inch is going to kill you then I recommend staying at stock height.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:33 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by 08TRD Sport View Post
How much is too much lift?? As I stated the TSB is about a 1 inch lift in the back, I posted a site for a 1.5 inch lift with the AAL. If a 1/2 of a inch is going to kill you then I recommend staying at stock height.
When I put the Toytec 1.5" AAL on when I did the lift, it actually came out to about 2.25", and settled down to around 2". If I put it on now, I would be really butt-high and it won't settle any.
Old 02-08-2010, 03:41 PM   #14
ROOTIN AROUND

hey man I looked at a few sites to see if anyone has a TSB pack and I cant find anything. If I come across anything I will shoot you a pm
Old 02-08-2010, 04:01 PM   #15

Thanks man. I appreciate it.
Old 02-13-2010, 05:37 PM   #16

Bump
Old 02-17-2010, 01:46 PM   #17

Bump for any more
Old 02-17-2010, 07:29 PM   #18
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
I've got a set of leafs from my 06 Tacoma they are the regular leafs. Let me know if you're interested. There should be a post on here somewhere unless it expired. No add a leaf, but I do have a Toytec 1.5' rear block.
Old 02-17-2010, 08:01 PM   #19

Thanks but no, I'm only looking for 4-leaf pack TSB springs.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:47 PM   #20
Muy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shedMuy Grande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Muy Grande's Tacoma Gallery
I know someone local that had a set about 2 weeks ago. I think they are brand new or at least very new. He had everything for sale from an 09 (front shocks & coils, rear shocks and leafs). I'll check with him and let you know tomorrow. They are the TSB 4 leaf pack (just what you're looking for).